QT View Classic for PC – Get the last version of QT View Classic 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get QT View Classic App for Windows
Download last version of QT View Classic App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||QT View Classic|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install QT View Classic on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install QT View Classic on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running QT View Classic into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” QT View Classic “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the QT View Classic.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play QT View Classic app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install QT View Classic on MAC PC
This QT View Classic is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the QT View Classic App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) QT View Classic?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
QT View Classic for Windows Reviews
QT View Classic App Preview
*Q-See’s QT View Classic for ANDROID SMARTPHONES puts the power of peace-of-mind literally at your fingertips.*
Designed to work with our QT-series security DVRs, it allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s going on with the swipe of a finger.
View live feeds from up to four cameras simultaneously. QT View Classic takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera . You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
With Q-See’s QT View Classic on your Android phone, you’re never out of touch.
*Compatible with QT DVR series only*
Here is the link to the new QT remote monitoring guide that includes instructions for installing the Q-See QT view application on Android Smartphones:
QT View Classic is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
QT View Classic installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.