QSROnline Scheduling for PC – Get the last version of QSROnline Scheduling 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get QSROnline Scheduling App for Windows
Download last version of QSROnline Scheduling App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||QSROnline Scheduling|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install QSROnline Scheduling on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install QSROnline Scheduling on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running QSROnline Scheduling into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” QSROnline Scheduling “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the QSROnline Scheduling.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play QSROnline Scheduling app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install QSROnline Scheduling on MAC PC
This QSROnline Scheduling is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the QSROnline Scheduling App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) QSROnline Scheduling?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
QSROnline Scheduling for Windows Reviews
QSROnline Scheduling App Preview
In order to use the QSROnline Scheduling App:
1. Your company must use QSROnline Scheduler to create and manage your work schedule.
2. Your manager must setup your account by entering your phone number into QSROnline.
View your work schedules anytime, anywhere with QSROnline’s Scheduling App!
Download our app to instantly view your upcoming work schedule.
QSROnline Scheduling supports Android 4.0.3 or higher.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at [email protected]
Minor bug fixes
QSROnline Scheduling is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
QSROnline Scheduling installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.