Puffin TV Browser for PC – Get the last version of Puffin TV Browser 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Puffin TV Browser App for Windows
Download last version of Puffin TV Browser App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Puffin TV Browser|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Puffin TV Browser on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Puffin TV Browser on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Puffin TV Browser into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Puffin TV Browser “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Puffin TV Browser.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Puffin TV Browser app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Puffin TV Browser on MAC PC
This Puffin TV Browser is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Puffin TV Browser App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Puffin TV Browser?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Puffin TV Browser for Windows Reviews
Puffin TV Browser App Preview
Puffin TV Browser is free to download from Google Play Store but a paid subscription is required to use Puffin. There is a daily one-hour free evaluation for users to tell whether Puffin fits their needs and is worth the money. Users with lite usage can take advantage of the free evaluation to use Puffin modestly every day without a subscription.
Puffin TV Browser is an app that delivers superior TV browsing performance over other native apps on high-end Smart TVs and set-top boxes. The traditional web browser UI has been removed for a fully-immersive TV experience. Send URLs from your phone to your TV quickly, create channels of web pages for quick access, and more. The Puffin TV Chatbot allows users to interact with their Puffin TV via Facebook Messenger. Optimized for Android TV.
• Intuitive app UI interface
• Supports adjustable playback speeds
• Puffin TV Remote*
• Unparalleled loading speeds
• Optimized video playback
• Full web experience
• Send any website link to Puffin TV for a more immersive experience
*The Puffin TV Remote app can be used to control your Puffin TV Browser and can be found on Google Play.
* $1 per month Puffin Monthly Subscription
* $10 per year Puffin Yearly Subscription
• Puffin’s servers are located in the US and Singapore. Geolocation restrictions of content may occur if you are based in other countries.
• Puffin is blocked in certain regions (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and some educational institutions (e.g., select schools within the United States).
For more information, please visit https://support.puffin.com/.
– Upgraded Rendering Engine
– Bug fixes and improvements
Puffin TV Browser is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Puffin TV Browser installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.