ProtonMail – Encrypted Email for PC – Get the last version of ProtonMail – Encrypted Email 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get ProtonMail – Encrypted Email App for Windows
Download last version of ProtonMail – Encrypted Email App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||ProtonMail – Encrypted Email|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install ProtonMail – Encrypted Email on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install ProtonMail – Encrypted Email on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running ProtonMail – Encrypted Email into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” ProtonMail – Encrypted Email “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the ProtonMail – Encrypted Email.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play ProtonMail – Encrypted Email app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install ProtonMail – Encrypted Email on MAC PC
This ProtonMail – Encrypted Email is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the ProtonMail – Encrypted Email App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) ProtonMail – Encrypted Email?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
ProtonMail – Encrypted Email for Windows Reviews
ProtonMail – Encrypted Email App Preview
“ProtonMail offers encrypted email, which makes it virtually impossible for anyone to read it except the sender and the recipient.” Wall Street Journal
ProtonMail is the world’s largest encrypted email service with millions of users. The ProtonMail secure email app for Android brings easy-to-use email encryption to your mobile device by seamlessly integrating PGP end-to-end encryption. ProtonMail also provides a modern user interface with a full set of innovative features such as customizable swipe gestures and the ability to send expiring emails.
Since we were founded by CERN scientists in 2013, we have been joined by citizens from around the globe who have supported our mission to protect online privacy. Our mobile app was made possible by a record-breaking $550,000 donation campaign. With the ProtonMail app, you can now create your own free ProtonMail email account and start experiencing the secure email of the future.
Why use ProtonMail?
• Ensure your emails stay private and cannot be intercepted or disclosed to third parties
• End-to-end encryption, OpenPGP compatible
• Easy-to-use: encryption is done automatically and is completely invisible to the user
• Zero-access: all messages are stored in encrypted format—not even ProtonMail can read your messages
• Open source: ProtonMail’s encryption is open to inspection by security experts from around the world
• Free: ProtonMail is 100% free, no catches. If you like our project, you can upgrade to a premium account
• Swiss privacy and neutrality: ProtonMail is hosted entirely in Switzerland, under the protection of the world’s strongest privacy laws
With the ProtonMail app, you can:
• Create a new protonmail.com email address with automatic PGP key creation and management
• Send and receive encrypted emails and attachments automatically
• Set timers for messages to self-destruct after sending
• Quickly organize emails with customizable swipe gestures and labels
• Get push notification of new emails
• Send password protected encrypted emails to non-ProtonMail email addresses
ProtonMail in the press:
“ProtonMail is a gmail-like email system which uses end-to-end encryption, making it impossible for outside parties to monitor.” Forbes
“A new email service being developed by a group from MIT and CERN promises to bring secure, encrypted email to the masses and keep sensitive information away from prying eyes.” Huffington Post
For more information, visit: https://protonmail.com
Our open-source code base: https://github.com/ProtonMail
* Fixed a rare bug where the app would sometimes incorrectly display an error message for a successful operation.
ProtonMail – Encrypted Email is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
ProtonMail – Encrypted Email installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.