projectM Music Visualizer Pro for PC – Get the last version of projectM Music Visualizer Pro 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get projectM Music Visualizer Pro App for Windows
Download last version of projectM Music Visualizer Pro App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||projectM Music Visualizer Pro|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install projectM Music Visualizer Pro on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install projectM Music Visualizer Pro on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running projectM Music Visualizer Pro into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” projectM Music Visualizer Pro “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the projectM Music Visualizer Pro.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play projectM Music Visualizer Pro app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install projectM Music Visualizer Pro on MAC PC
This projectM Music Visualizer Pro is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the projectM Music Visualizer Pro App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) projectM Music Visualizer Pro?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
projectM Music Visualizer Pro for Windows Reviews
projectM Music Visualizer Pro App Preview
projectM is the most advanced music visualizer available on the Android Market. It has the smoothest graphics, the most presets, and is the most responsive to music. It can be used as a Live Wallpaper or standalone app.
projectM will visualize any sound playing on your phone. If there is no audio playing, projectM will visualize your microphone input!
projectM is essentially a rewrite of MilkDrop with modern technologies. It is compatible with MilkDrop (.milk) presets.
– Chromecast Support (NEW!)
– Over 200 visual effects
– 60 FPS Pixel Shaded Rendering
– Multi-Touch Interactive Visuals
– Music Player Control (Stock Player, Google Music & PowerAMP)
– Preset Browser
– Preset Search
– Auto-detects sound from Microphone and Music Players
– Live Wallpaper Mode
– Daydream Mode
– Configurable graphics quality
– Low battery usage (very little CPU used)
To increase quality or performance, adjust texture size under settings. Mesh size is also useful if texture size isn’t enough.
This is the Official projectM for Android brought to you by the original projectM developers.
projectM Music Visualizer Pro is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
projectM Music Visualizer Pro installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.