Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos for PC – Get the last version of Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos App for Windows
Download last version of Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos on MAC PC
This Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos for Windows Reviews
Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos App Preview
Private Photo Vault® is a photo safe that keeps all of your private pictures and videos hidden behind a password.
The #1 iOS Private Photo App is now available on Android!
Have any photos or videos you don’t want someone to see? Hide these private pics and vids securely with Photo Vault®.
Private Photo Vault® keeps your photos and videos safe by requiring a password to view them. Private Photo Vault® allows you to password protect the entire app as well as individual photo albums (double layer password security). Creating your own personal photo locker. All your secret images and videos that are protected with the app are then hidden from view of potential intruders.
Locking your private photos and videos is easy with Private Photo Vault:
1) Setup account and create new pin
2) Go into the first photo album already created for you
3) Hit the plus button to hide pics. These photos will be removed from you gallery and locked into Private Photo Vault.
4) Now you have a private photo gallery that only you can view.
PROTECT YOUR “SPECIAL” PHOTOS + VIDEOS
✔ Password Protected App Entry
✔ Pin Lock
✔ Password Protected Photo Albums
(Keep people out of your private albums)
✔ Break-in Report: Photo + GPS
Private Photo Vault’s break-in report will secretly take a photo and record the device’s current GPS location whenever a wrong password is entered for the app. This will allow you to see anyone who may be snooping on your personal pics.
✔ Decoy Password
Sometimes a nosy person will beg you to see what photos you have in Private Photo Vault. In this situation, you can give them your decoy password that opens up to an entirely different set of photos. This will then make them lose their curiosity about what is in the app while your private pics are still in there in your normal vault account.
✔ Create Secret Photo Albums right in the App
✔ Import/Export from normal gallery
✔ Email Photos
✔ Text Message Photos
✔ Custom Album Covers to keep safe the contents of your private album
✔ Private Image Gallery
Fully functioning image gallery with zooming, rotation, and panning
✔ Photo Slideshow
✔ Import/Export videos from normal gallery
✔ Watch Videos
MORE PRIVACY FEATURES
✔ Private Photo Vault is hidden from your recently used apps list.
✔ Keeps photos safe and secure, away from prying eyes
✔ Creates a video vault that offers protection for your private videos
Q: Can I export my photos after hiding them with the app?
A: Of course, by hitting the export button, any picture you have locked in the app will be returned to where you originally imported it from.
Q: Is there a limit on the number of photos I can have in the app?
A: Nope 🙂 Private Photo Vault allows password protecting as many private pictures and videos as you have, so long as you still have free space on your device.
Q: Who can see my photos?
A: To give you more privacy, your photos are securely stored on your device and not uploaded to our servers.
Since we’re just launching PhotoVault on Android, we’d love it if you’d send us feedback at [email protected]
Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Private Photo Vault – Hide Private Photos & Videos installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.