PrintHand Mobile Print for PC – Get the last version of PrintHand Mobile Print 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get PrintHand Mobile Print App for Windows
Download last version of PrintHand Mobile Print App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||PrintHand Mobile Print|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install PrintHand Mobile Print on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install PrintHand Mobile Print on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running PrintHand Mobile Print into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” PrintHand Mobile Print “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the PrintHand Mobile Print.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play PrintHand Mobile Print app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install PrintHand Mobile Print on MAC PC
This PrintHand Mobile Print is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the PrintHand Mobile Print App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) PrintHand Mobile Print?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
PrintHand Mobile Print for Windows Reviews
PrintHand Mobile Print App Preview
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer. Direct mobile scanning is available for selected multifunction printers.
IMPORTANT: PrintHand app is NOT FREE. In order to print real pages, you’ll need to upgrade to Premium Mode by making in-app purchase.
We do recommend printing a free test page prior to upgrading.
NOTE: Unfortunately, we had to remove the SMS and Call log printing features from our app due to the update to the Permissions policy on Google Play. Dear customers, we are as much upset by this issue as you are. And we are doing our best to resolve the issue.
For this reason please stay tuned to the app updates. Once we obtain the necessary Messages and Call log permissions from Google, we are planning to bring the features back to the app.
Using PrintHand you can print the following content:
– Office documents, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF;
– Text files and other popular file types;
– Photos and images;
– Web pages, emails and attachments;
– Google Drive content;
– Events from Calendar app;
– Facebook albums;
– Files from Dropbox;
– Files from Box;
– Files from OneDrive;
– Files from Creative Cloud;
– Files from SugarSync;
– Notes from Evernote;
– Content shared from other apps.
Print to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory. Print directly via USB cable from Android 4.0 and above. Share the printer with our free software for Mac and PC from printhand.com, and print to any printer as long as you can print from the computer.
You can print via:
– Wi-Fi (using a Wi-Fi Direct printer or using a Wi-Fi router as a middle man);
– USB if USB OTG is fully supported by your device and it has Android 4.0+ installed. Please note that some of the mobile devices are unable to communicate with a printer properly even if USB Host mode is supported. This happens due to specific electrical design of the USB port. Sadly in such case the app is not likely to work properly.
– PC or Mac (if your printer is shared using PrintHand desktop client or standard tools of your computer’s OS);
Here is the list of printers supported by PrintHand app:
Aslo here is the list of supported portable printers:
Please make sure that your printer is supported.
Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print.
You can now scan documents directly from the selected multifunction printers to your device. This feature is available in beta mode, please contact [email protected] for details. List of supported devices available at http://printhand.com/list_of_supported_scanners.php.
You can try to print test page in our free app, but for unlimited printing you have to purchase premium app or make in-app purchase in free app.
Have a good print!
bug fixes and improvements
PrintHand Mobile Print is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
PrintHand Mobile Print installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.