PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner for PC – Get the last version of PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner App for Windows
Download last version of PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner on MAC PC
This PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner for Windows Reviews
PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner App Preview
PortDroid is a Network Analysis Application that helps Network Administrators, Penetration Testers and Hackers with several useful networking tools including:
• Port Scanning
• Identifying Devices on Local Network
• Wake-On-Lan (WoL)
• DNS Lookup
• Reverse IP Lookup
• Whois Lookup
Port scanner – Scans and IP for open TCP ports, optionally it will use Banner Grabbing on with each port in order to gain more information or discover a web service. When a service is found on a port external applications will be offered to deal with certain protocols (ssh, telnet, http, https, ftp, smb etc.)
Local Network Information – Find out who’s on your wifi network. This will identify all devices on the same network and from here you can probe further and open the port scanner on any of the found devices.
Ping – Check if a host is online and how fast it responds
Traceroute – Perform a traceroute and geo-locate IPs to view on map
Wake-On-Lan – Wake compatible WOL devices.
DNS Lookup – Lookup the DNS records for a website
Reverse IP Lookup – Find out websites that are hosted on an IP address
Whois Lookup – Find out the registration information for a domain
• Internet – Needed for remote connections (ping, port scan etc)
• Wifi Connections – Needed to analyse wifi connections
• Network Connections – Needed to analyse non-wifi network connections
• In-App Purchases – To upgrade to pro version to receive additional features
This app is highly configurable and in active development, so feature requests and bug reports are appreciated!
Added IP calculator
Added settings link to device info
Added refresh button to device info
Fixed portscanner not allowing hostnames with dashes/hyphens
PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
PortDroid – Network Analysis Kit & Port Scanner installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.