Pokémon Quest for PC – Get the last version of Pokémon Quest 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Pokémon Quest App for Windows
Download last version of Pokémon Quest App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Pokémon Quest|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Pokémon Quest on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Pokémon Quest on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Pokémon Quest into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Pokémon Quest “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Pokémon Quest.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Pokémon Quest app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Pokémon Quest on MAC PC
This Pokémon Quest is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Pokémon Quest App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Pokémon Quest?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Pokémon Quest for Windows Reviews
Pokémon Quest App Preview
• The Pokémon you know and love have turned into…cubes?! Head out in search of treasure with your cube-shaped Pokémon buddies on Tumblecube Island—a land where everything is a cube! Your goal is to find the awesome goodies said to be hidden on the island ! The Pokémon you know and love from Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue appear in this game.
• Battle by tapping! The simple controls make for lively and fun battles! Danger is lurking, so you’ll need the help of your Pokémon buddies on your expeditions on the island. When wild Pokémon appear, your Pokémon will battle ferociously and knock them out one after another!
• Befriend Pokémon to make your own unique team!
You can use the items you get from your expeditions to befriend more Pokémon or make your Pokémon stronger. Make more buddies to create a team that’s all your own, and head out on more expeditions!
• Spruce up your base camp with cute decorations!
Your base camp is your home for this adventure, and you can spruce it up however you like with cute and fun decorations! These decorations can also make your expeditions on the island more beneficial.
・ Saved data
Your play data for this game will only be saved on your local device. You can only store saved data on the server by using the backup function within the application. We recommend that players back up their data often.
・ Compatible operating systems
Android: Android OS 4.4 or higher, 2 GB or more RAM
Note: This application may not be compatible with some devices even if they have a compatible operating system.
Note: This application may not function properly on some devices due to individual differences in customers’ operating systems or methods of use.
・ Connection environment
A poor internet connection when communicating with the server from within the game, such as when you’re buying items from the shop, can lead to your data becoming corrupted or lost. Please make sure you are in a location with good reception when using features that rely on an internet connection.
If communication is lost momentarily, you may be able to resume play in some cases by trying again a short time later. Please note that we’re unable to assist you if you experience problems due to communication errors.
・ Before making purchases
Please make sure that you can use the free-of-charge features of this product with no issues on your device before you make purchases. Certain devices and/or configurations may also cause the application to fail to work.
・ For inquiries
Please visit support.pokemon.com to report issues about Pokémon Quest.
• Minor bug fixes
Pokémon Quest is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Pokémon Quest installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.