Podkicker Pro for PC – Get the last version of Podkicker Pro 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Podkicker Pro App for Windows
Download last version of Podkicker Pro App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Podkicker Pro|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Podkicker Pro on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Podkicker Pro on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Podkicker Pro into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Podkicker Pro “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Podkicker Pro.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Podkicker Pro app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Podkicker Pro on MAC PC
This Podkicker Pro is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Podkicker Pro App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Podkicker Pro?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Podkicker Pro for Windows Reviews
Podkicker Pro App Preview
Podkicker is one of the most popular podcast managers for android. This simple and easy to use podcast app is free for online & offline listening. Explore our endless content catalogue and find the perfect podcast for you!
Quickly find your go-to podcast episodes with Search or Browse new shows ranging from education, news, business, technology, sports, comedy, music, and more! When you tune in to a show you like, download and save your favorite episodes to access offline. Alternatively, you can subscribe to your favorite podcast shows/episodes for quick access & setup automatic downloads to fetch and retrieve the latest episode for offline listening. Podkicker also allows users to add their choice of RSS feeds or search the entire iTunes directory for more content.
★★★★★ KEY FEATURES ★★★★★
– Subscribe to shows and automatically fetch the latest episodes
– Notifications remind you when new episodes are added to your subscribed podcast list
– RSS feature lets you add your own feed to the Podkicker search engine (https://podkicker.com/submitpodcast)
– Sleeptimer: enable to automatically disable app after a set time
– Batch operations & automation tools
– Chromecast support
– Offline access
★★★★★ CUSTOM SETTINGS ★★★★★
– Classic mode: creates a separate playlist for recently downloaded episodes
– Reverse download sorting: prioritize your latest downloads by keep them at the top of the list
– Show player in playlist: allows you to always expand player controls on Playlist tab
– Continuous play: automatically jumps to the next episode in your Playlist when finished
– Delete when listened: automatically deletes downloaded files when 100% listened
– Wifi-only mode: allows you to access the app offline and blocks mobile transmissions
– Show disc usage: automatically displays the disc space used and available in Downloads tab
– Show short timesince: choose to display 1h instead of 1hour
– Resume on audio jack plugin: automatically resumes paused audio when reconnected to headphones
– Custom player controls: choose your own player controls from next/prev to fwd/rwd
– Forward skip amount: select the number of seconds you want to skip when pressing fwd
– Rewind skip amount: select the number of seconds you want to skip when pressing rwd
– Disable remote access: prevent peripherals (car, headset, bluetooth) devices from starting Podkicker
– Audiofocus misbehave: choose how to prioritize the audio output from Podkicker, enable setting to play without requesting audiofocus
STORAGE & BACKUP SETTINGS
– Backup: saves a backup of your subscriptions to OPML file
– Set download location: choose where downloaded files are saved to optimize storage
– Clear image cache: save space on your device by clearing image cache frequently
AUTOMATION & BATCH OPERATIONS SETTINGS
– Refresh on startup: automatically checks for new episodes when you start the app
– Refresh on charge: automatically checks for new episodes when you plug in for battery
– Refresh periodically: automatically checks for new episodes periodically (hourly, every 2 hours, every 8 hours)
– Automatic download: must be set individually for each podcast to seamlessly download the latest content after refresh
– Notifications: must be set individually for each podcast to show notifications when new episodes are added
– Wifi required: block automatic downloads when disconnected from wifi
– Battery required: block automatic downloads when battery life is low
– Power required: blocks automatic download when not plugged into a charger
– Diagnose current settings: review and optimize automatic actions
Download Podkicker Podcast Player now and tune in to your favorite podcasts for free today!
Big new update for Podkicker! Here’s what was cooked up:
– Introducing Podkicker Play! A new subscription model for the podcast connoisseur
– Customize your podcast look with Themes (Podkicker Play only)
– Lock your favorite podcasts as part of Podkicker Play
– Fixed Manual reordering issue
As always, thank you for being part of the Podkicker community!
Podkicker Pro is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Podkicker Pro installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.