Podcast Go for PC – Get the last version of Podcast Go 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Podcast Go App for Windows
Download last version of Podcast Go App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Podcast Go|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Podcast Go on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Podcast Go on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Podcast Go into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Podcast Go “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Podcast Go.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Podcast Go app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Podcast Go on MAC PC
This Podcast Go is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Podcast Go App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Podcast Go?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Podcast Go for Windows Reviews
Podcast Go App Preview
Listen to your favourites podcasts in your phone!
Podcast Go is the an elegant podcast player for Android phones and it is free.
Podcast Go allows you to find, download, and listen to podcasts offline any place and any time. This app is Chromecast-ready.
You can subscribe your favourites artists so you will be always up to date.
There is over 800,000 episodes and you can explore them by popular categories such a comedy, music, news, games, education and so on.
1. Download episodes and listen to them offline.
2. Discover new and popular podcasts.
3. Create your own playlists.
4. Control speed rate.
5. Choose your favourite app theme.
6. Set sleep timer.
7. Subscribe podcasts. You will get notifications about new episodes.
8. Enhanced performance thanks to calculating color pallete for every podcast.
9. Saving podcast files to SD card.
10. Chromecast support.
Player Go is constantly developed and supported. Feel free to write to us and share your feedback and we will get back to every mail as quickly as possible. There is special “feedback” option in the menu when you can tell us about your opinion.
· French translation (thanks to Bennyvon88)
· Finnish translation (thanks to Sami Kuusisto)
· Hungarian translation (thanks to HappyGoblin / Kalevala)
· Turkish translation (thanks to stknsz)
· Spanish translation (thanks to Alex Marq)
· German translation (thanks to vibe-design)
· Arabic translation (thanks to asq505.mc)
· Chinese translation (thanks to 妪然)
· Serbian translation (thanks to anonymous)
Podcast Go is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Podcast Go installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.