Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean for PC – Get the last version of Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean App for Windows
Download last version of Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean on MAC PC
This Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean for Windows Reviews
Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean App Preview
Podbean is the best podcast app / podcast player and audio livestream app on Android with over 5M downloads, 120K reviews, 300k+ live show hours, 1 Billion+ episodes downloaded, and an average rating of 4.7/5.
Also nominated as one of the “Top podcast player apps, 50 best podcatchers for Android and iOS” by TCC.👍
Podbean Podcast App is an easy to use podcast player for podcast fans, offering a super clean layout and easy to navigate interface. With millions of popular podcasts to choose from, you can stream or download your favorite podcasts anywhere, anytime for free.
⭐️DISCOVERY / RECOMMENDATION
• Subscribe to millions of podcast channels including top networks like NPR, CBC, BBC, HowStuffWorks, The New York Times, This American Life and Gimlet.
• Search by podcast name, episode name, or author name.
• Browse new/trending/top podcasts by topics or categories.
• Get customized recommendations based on your play history.
• Choose audiobooks from bestsellers and classics for FREE.
⭐️PLAYBACK / AUDIO EFFECTS
• Instantly stream or download podcasts to play offline.
• Stay organized with customizable playlists.
• Intelligent speed removes silences from an episode without distortion.
• Volume boost normalize the volume and make shows easier to listen to.
• Advanced playback features like auto-play next and Sleep timer.
• Support mini podcast player widget on your android homepage.
• Support bluetooth, ChromeCast and android auto.
• Integrate with Amazon Alexa.
⭐️NOTIFICATION / AUTOMATION
• Stay updated: Get new episode notification from followed podcasts.
• Automatic download and option to delete after being played.
• Support batch mode to download, delete, and add playlist.
• Settings can be customized by podcast.
⭐️AUDIO RECORDER / PODCAST STUDIO
• Professional podcast recording studio app with easy-to-use interface.
• Rich background music and various sound effects to choose from.
• Powerful post production including edit, split, merge and export.
• Free large space, various promotion and social sharing.
• All-in-one audio recorder and podcast creator to make a podcast.
⭐️Audio Live Streaming
• Listen to an exciting variety of live audio shows
• Engage with the host and other listeners with messages
• Send gifts to reward the host
• Call-in to share your thoughts and ask questions
Listen best podcasts 2020 on Podbean – Podcast App & Podcast Player, including This American Life, Serial, The Joe Rogan Experience, S Town, Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History, Radiolab, My Favorite Murder, True crime, Criminal, Joel Osteen, The Dave Ramsey Show, ESPN Radio, The Daily, Dirty John, Up First, The Moth, The Tim Ferriss Show, Freakonomics Radio, Startup, Stuff You Should Know, How Stuff Works, Bloomberg, Revision3, Relay FM, PodcastOne, The New Yorker, Showtime, Slate, TEDTalks, NPR podcasts, Wondery, WNYC, 5by5, KCRW, NASA, CBS Radio, CNET, CNN, CBC, BBC and Bill O’Reilly etc.
Download Free Podbean Podcast App now!
Support to display social accounts in profile
Listeners can send love to the livestream hosts every once in a while
Solve the issue that downloaded episode may be deleted by mistake
Some optimizations on podcast player
Many bug fixes
Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Podcast App & Podcast Player – Podbean installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.