Pocket Casts – Podcast Player for PC – Get the last version of Pocket Casts – Podcast Player 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Pocket Casts – Podcast Player App for Windows
Download last version of Pocket Casts – Podcast Player App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Pocket Casts – Podcast Player|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Pocket Casts – Podcast Player on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Pocket Casts – Podcast Player on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Pocket Casts – Podcast Player into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Pocket Casts – Podcast Player “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Pocket Casts – Podcast Player.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Pocket Casts – Podcast Player app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Pocket Casts – Podcast Player on MAC PC
This Pocket Casts – Podcast Player is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Pocket Casts – Podcast Player App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Pocket Casts – Podcast Player?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Pocket Casts – Podcast Player for Windows Reviews
Pocket Casts – Podcast Player App Preview
Pocket Casts is the world’s most powerful podcast platform, an app by listeners, for listeners. Our podcast player provides next-level listening, search and discovery tools. Find your next obsession with our hand curated podcast recommendations for easy discovery, and seamlessly enjoy your favorite shows without the hassle of subscribing.
Here’s what the press has to say:
Android Central: “Pocket Casts is the best podcast app for Android”
The Verge: “The best podcast app for Android”
Named Google Play Top Developer, Google Play Editors’ Choice, and recipient of the Google Material Design Award.
Still not convinced? Allow us to walk you through some of our features:
BEST IN SHOW
Material design: Your podcasts have never looked so beautiful, colors change to complement podcast artwork
Themes: Whether you’re a dark or light theme person we’ve got you covered. We even have you OLED lovers covered with our Extra Dark theme.
Everywhere: Android Auto, Chromecast, Alexa and Sonos. Listen to your podcasts in more places than ever before.
Up next: Automatically build a playback queue from your favorite shows. Sign in and have that Up Next queue sync to all your devices.
Trim silence: Cut silences from episodes so you finish them faster, saving hours.
Variable speed: Change the play speed from anywhere between 0.5 to 3x.
Volume boost: Increase the volume of voices, while decreasing background noise.
Stream: Play episodes on the fly.
Chapters: Jump between chapters easily, and enjoy embedded artwork that the author has added (we support MP3 and M4A chapter formats).
Audio & video: Play all of your favorite episodes, toggle video to audio.
Skip playback: Skip episode intros, jump through episodes with custom skip intervals.
Android Wear: Control playback from your wrist.
Sleep timer: We’ll pause your episode so you can rest your weary head.
Chromecast: Cast episodes straight to your TV with a single tap.
Sonos: Browse and play your podcast collection directly from the Sonos app.
Android Auto: browse your podcasts and filters to find an interesting episode, then control playback. All without ever touching your phone.
Sync: Subscriptions, Up Next, listening history, playback and filters are all securely stored in the cloud. You can pick up where you left off on another device and even the web.
Refresh: Let our servers check for new episodes, so you can get on with your day.
Notifications: We’ll let you know when new episodes arrive, if you like.
Auto download: Automatically download episodes for offline playback.
Filters: Custom filters will organize your episodes.
Storage: All the tools you need to keep your podcasts tamed.
ALL YOUR FAVORITES
Discover: Subscribe to any podcast in iTunes and more. Browse by charts, networks and categories.
Share: Spread the word with podcast and episode sharing.
OPML: Jump on board without any hassle with OPML import. Export your collection at any time.
There are many more powerful, straight-forward features that make Pocket Casts the perfect podcasting app for you. So what are you waiting for?
Visit pocketcasts.com for more info about the web and other platforms supported by Pocket Casts.
– Improved Automotive support.
– Asking the Google Assistant “Listen to [podcast name] in Pocket Casts” now plays the latest unplayed episode and not just the latest.
Pocket Casts – Podcast Player is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Pocket Casts – Podcast Player installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.