PlayStation App for PC – Get the last version of PlayStation App 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get PlayStation App App for Windows
Download last version of PlayStation App App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||PlayStation App|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install PlayStation App on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install PlayStation App on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running PlayStation App into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” PlayStation App “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the PlayStation App.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play PlayStation App app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install PlayStation App on MAC PC
This PlayStation App is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the PlayStation App App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) PlayStation App?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
PlayStation App for Windows Reviews
PlayStation App App Preview
Stay connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play, wherever you go with PlayStation App. See who’s online, voice chat and send messages, and discover deals on PS Store.
Connect with friends
• See who’s online and what games they’re playing.
• Voice chat and send messages to your PSN friends, hang out online, and plan your next multiplayer session.
• View other players’ profiles and trophy collections.
Discover new games and the latest news
• Shop for new releases, pre-order games, and check out the latest deals and discounts on PlayStation Store.
• Get your daily fix of gaming news from the world of PlayStation.
• Stay up to date with notifications and invitations on your phone lock screen.
Control your console wherever you are
• Download games and add-ons to your console, so they’re ready when you are.
• Manage your PS5 console storage if you run out of space while downloading.
• Get ready to play with quick sign-in and remote game launch on your PS5 console.
Account for PlayStation Network required to use this app.
PlayStation terms of service are viewable at https://www.playstation.com/legal/psn-terms-of-service/.
Some features require PS5 or PS4 console.
Content available on PS App may vary by country/region. Some titles shown above may not be available in your country/region.
“PlayStation”, “PlayStation Family Mark”, “PS5”, and “PS4” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
This update includes fixes and performance improvements.
PlayStation App is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
PlayStation App installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.