PlantNet Plant Identification for PC – Get the last version of PlantNet Plant Identification 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get PlantNet Plant Identification App for Windows
Download last version of PlantNet Plant Identification App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||PlantNet Plant Identification|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install PlantNet Plant Identification on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install PlantNet Plant Identification on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running PlantNet Plant Identification into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” PlantNet Plant Identification “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the PlantNet Plant Identification.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play PlantNet Plant Identification app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install PlantNet Plant Identification on MAC PC
This PlantNet Plant Identification is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the PlantNet Plant Identification App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) PlantNet Plant Identification?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
PlantNet Plant Identification for Windows Reviews
PlantNet Plant Identification App Preview
[email protected] is an application that allows you to identify plants simply by photographing them with your smartphone. Very useful when you don’t have a botanist on hand! [email protected] is also a great citizen science project: all the plants you photograph are collected and analysed by scientists around the world to better understand the evolution of plant biodiversity and to better preserve it.
[email protected] allows you to identify and better understand all kinds of plants living in nature: flowering plants, trees, grasses, conifers, ferns, vines, wild salads or cacti. [email protected] can also identify a large number of cultivated plants (in parks and gardens) but this is not its primary purpose. We especially need [email protected]’s users to inventory the wild plants, those that you can observe in nature of course but also those that grow on the sidewalks of our cities or in the middle of your vegetable garden!
The more visual information you give to [email protected] about the plant you are observing, the more accurate the identification will be. There are indeed many plants that look alike from afar and it is sometimes small details that distinguish two species of the same genus. Flowers, fruits and leaves are the most characteristic organs of a species and it is them that should be photographed first. But any other detail can be useful, such as thorns, buds or hair on the stem. A photograph of the whole plant (or the tree if it is one!) is also very useful information, but it is often not sufficient to allow a reliable identification.
At present [email protected] makes it possible to recognize about 20,000 species. We are still a long way from the 360,000 species living on earth, but [email protected] is getting richer every day thanks to the contributions of the most experienced users among you. Don’t be afraid to contribute yourself! Your observation will be reviewed by the community and may one day join the photo gallery illustrating the species in the application.
The new version of [email protected] released in January 2019 includes many improvements and new features:
– The ability to filter recognized species by genus or family.
– The differentiated data revision that gives more weight to users who have demonstrated the most skills (in particular the number of species observed, validated by the community).
– The re-identification of shared observations, whether yours or those of other users of the application.
– The multi-flora identification that allows you to search for the photographed plant in all the flora of the application and not only in the one you have selected. Very useful when you are not sure what flora to look for.
– The selection of your favorite floras to access them more quickly.
– The navigation at different taxonomic levels in image galleries.
– The mapping of your observations.
– Links to many factsheets.
The web version of the application is also available at the following address: https://identify.plantnet.org/
New identify screen design. You can now press on user names to browse their observations and statistics. Many fixes, among them the image selection from the gallery. Also the app size has been slightly reduced.
PlantNet Plant Identification is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
PlantNet Plant Identification installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.