Pixoff: Battery Saver for PC – Get the last version of Pixoff: Battery Saver 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Pixoff: Battery Saver App for Windows
Download last version of Pixoff: Battery Saver App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Pixoff: Battery Saver|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Pixoff: Battery Saver on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Pixoff: Battery Saver on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Pixoff: Battery Saver into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Pixoff: Battery Saver “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Pixoff: Battery Saver.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Pixoff: Battery Saver app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Pixoff: Battery Saver on MAC PC
This Pixoff: Battery Saver is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Pixoff: Battery Saver App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Pixoff: Battery Saver?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Pixoff: Battery Saver for Windows Reviews
Pixoff: Battery Saver App Preview
Pixoff: Pixel OFF Save Battery
Saves battery with filter that turns off pixels
Saves battery by applying a filter that turns off pixels of screens, also incorporates the possibility of make a filter night decreasing so damaging blue light and you can further reduce battery consumption with facility to put a wallpaper to true black.
Screens doesn’t have a backlight at all. Instead, each little sub-pixel is like a tiny red, blue, or green colored light. If the screen is instructed to display black, it doesn’t need to block any light, it simply doesn’t light up any of the little colored sub-pixels.
Black pixels save you a lot of power because those pixels can be turned completely off. There is a relationship between brightness and power, but to really save juice you need a true black.
How fix detected in Screen Overlay Android 6.0
In the version of Android 6.0 it is possible that in some app that screen is launched, to fix follow the instructions in the next video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0S1znycHFM
Please report any bugs to Pixoff Google Community – http://pixoff.urysoft.com
Thank you and enjoy!
Pixoff: Battery Saver is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Pixoff: Battery Saver installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.