Pixlr – Free Photo Editor for PC – Get the last version of Pixlr – Free Photo Editor 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Pixlr – Free Photo Editor App for Windows
Download last version of Pixlr – Free Photo Editor App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Pixlr – Free Photo Editor|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Pixlr – Free Photo Editor on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Pixlr – Free Photo Editor on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Pixlr – Free Photo Editor into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Pixlr – Free Photo Editor “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Pixlr – Free Photo Editor.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Pixlr – Free Photo Editor app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Pixlr – Free Photo Editor on MAC PC
This Pixlr – Free Photo Editor is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Pixlr – Free Photo Editor App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Pixlr – Free Photo Editor?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Pixlr – Free Photo Editor for Windows Reviews
Pixlr – Free Photo Editor App Preview
Unleash your creativity with Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) – a free and easy photo editor.
No account creation required, just download and start editing.
Capture any moment and edit with over 2 million combinations of FREE effects, overlays, and filters.
Share your photos seamlessly with friends or followers through email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any social network.
Follow us on Instagram (@pixlr) for daily inspiration, tips, and tricks to make cool photo edits.
Show us your awesome edits, #madewithpixlr for a chance to be featured on our feed!
• Create photo collages easily with a variety of preset collages, grid style, customized ratio, and background.
• Instantly adjust the color of your photo in one easy click using Auto Fix.
• Use Double Exposure to create an array of effects easily with layers and adjustable transparency.
• Create cool photo effects using Stylize (pencil sketch, poster, watercolor and more).
• Effortlessly remove blemishes, red-eye, smoothen skin, or whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Bring out the color with Color Splash effect or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a range of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the tone of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Easily add text to your photos with a variety of fonts to choose from.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that suits you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing release of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Crop and resize images quickly and easily before saving.
We love hearing your ideas and feedback.
Follow us on Instagram (@pixlr), Twitter (@pixlr) or Facebook (/Pixlr).
For support or bug reporting, please reach out to us at [email protected]
We’re constantly working to improve your experience with Pixlr Express.
Reach out to us at [email protected] if you have suggestions or need any help!
Pixlr – Free Photo Editor is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Pixlr – Free Photo Editor installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.