PhotoTrap Trail Camera for PC – Get the last version of PhotoTrap Trail Camera 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get PhotoTrap Trail Camera App for Windows
Download last version of PhotoTrap Trail Camera App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||PhotoTrap Trail Camera|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install PhotoTrap Trail Camera on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install PhotoTrap Trail Camera on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running PhotoTrap Trail Camera into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” PhotoTrap Trail Camera “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the PhotoTrap Trail Camera.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play PhotoTrap Trail Camera app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install PhotoTrap Trail Camera on MAC PC
This PhotoTrap Trail Camera is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the PhotoTrap Trail Camera App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) PhotoTrap Trail Camera?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
PhotoTrap Trail Camera for Windows Reviews
PhotoTrap Trail Camera App Preview
PhotoTrap is an easy-to-use application that turns your spare smartphone into a security and surveillance system for:
· office and home protection,
· baby and pet monitoring,
· territory surveillance,
· car security,
· nature observation,
Use your phone as a regular IP camera or as a hunting camera:
– connect from your pocket smartphone to the PhotoTrap for Live video surveillance. Take pictures and record video during video surveillance
– arm / disarm the PhotoTrap. In armed mode, the PhotoTrap takes photos or record a video when motion is detected, instantly notifies the user and sends taken photo or video to an Email and/or Google Drive
– receive photos or videos at any time by remote control request
– full-time video recording 24/7 creates a video archive containing all events at the facility. The footage is saved to a safe place – to Email and / or Google Drive
– adjust camera parameters according to your needs: resolution, zoom, night-mode, flash
– eco mode allows the PhotoTrap (without using the built-in video motion detector) to work for several days or even weeks (depending on the battery condition) without being connected to the charger. Suitable for monitoring non-electrified objects, in the forest.
– connect an external sensor to detect motion or other events (smoke, vibration, door opening, etc.). Using an external sensor instead of the built-in video motion detector allows you to reduce the number of false alarms and use the eco mode
– the built-in video motion detector allows detecting movement without using external sensors. It has adjustable sensitivity and 2 modes of operation: “indoors” and “outdoors”. In outdoor mode, you select the zones to trigger the detector, excluding the zones that cause false alarms, such as the swaying tree. The outdoor video motion detector provides a detection range of up to 30 meters or more in the daytime.
– Use extra features of the PhotoTrap:
– time-lapse, e.g. photographing every 5 minutes
– instant notification about connecting / disconnecting the phone to the charger. Can be used to control home power network
– remotely control the PhotoTrap from the Console (from another phone)
– view and work with the received photos and videos in the PhotoGallery: zoom photos, adjust brightness / contrast, easily delete empty images.
PhotoTrap does not use unreliable private cloud to send / receive / store photos and videos, for this it uses the Email service of a reliable public provider (e.g. @gmail.com, @outlook.com), as well as Google Drive. The application does not require unnecessary permissions, does not request your account data.
Welcome to join our Facebook group where you can find user tips, help from developer and place your suggestions:
Improving the app compatibility with different phones models.
PhotoTrap Trail Camera is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
PhotoTrap Trail Camera installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.