PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos for PC – Get the last version of PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos App for Windows
Download last version of PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos on MAC PC
This PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos for Windows Reviews
PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos App Preview
Wirelessly and automatically transfer, backup and share photos & videos between your Android devices, computer, iPhone, iPad, NAS, cloud and photo services. Any kind of transfer – PhotoSync can handle it!
★ Over 10,000 positive reviews, thousands of happy users and millions of photo transfers
★ Number one cross-platform solution with native apps for Android, iOS, Windows & Mac
★ Reliable and secure software – operating 8 years in the market and continuously updated
★ Total user control and fully customisable
ABOUT ‘FREE’ PHOTOSYNC
• Transfer photos & videos to and from computer (Windows PC and Mac)
• Share photos & videos between phones and tablets (Android and iOS)
• Automatically backup photos & videos in the background to pre-selected targets (computer, NAS, cloud and photo services)
• Transfer photos & videos to and from NAS over SMB, (S)FTP and WebDav
• Share photos & videos to and from cloud and photo services
• Download photos, videos & RAWs from Wi-Fi SD cards in Camera to Android
• Transfer photos & videos stored on USB or SD devices connected with a USB On-The-Go (OTG) adapter
Key transfer features:
TRANSFER TO AND FROM COMPUTER
• Backup photos & videos from Android phone / tablet to computer over WiFi or Portable WiFi Hotspot
• Drag & drop photos & videos from Windows PC or Mac to Android directly over the local network
(Requires either a web browser or the recommended, FREE PhotoSync Companion utility installed on your computer. Download the PhotoSync Companion from our website: https://www.photosync-app.com/downloads)
TRANSFER BETWEEN PHONES AND TABLETS
• Directly send photos & videos from one Android device to another over WiFi or Portable WiFi Hotspot. No computer or cloud needed!
• Exchange photos & videos between Android devices and iPhone / iPad over the local network
(Requires PhotoSync for iOS installed on iPhone / iPad / iPod touch)
AUTOTRANSFER – AUTOMATICALLY BACKUP PHOTOS & VIDEOS IN THE BACKGROUND
• Automatically backup photos & videos directly from Android to computer (PC & Mac)
• Securely auto upload photos & videos straight from Android to NAS, wireless mobile storage device or remote server
• Automatically copy and share photos & videos directly from Android to supported cloud / photo services
Automatically and wirelessly backup photos & videos, whenever:
– You take a new picture or video [Instant transfer]
– Your device connects to a pre-selected WiFi network [Wi-Fi access point (SSID)]
– You arrive at a pre-selected geolocation [Location based transfer]
– You charge your device [Trigger transfer]
– A pre-set time schedule is met [Time schedule]
– 7 day trial available! –
TRANSFER TO AND FROM NAS
• Securely backup photos & videos to your NAS, remote server or personal cloud over SMB, (S)FTP or WebDav
• Download and view photos & videos on SMB, (S)FTP and WebDAV servers
• PhotoSync supports NAS storage devices, servers and personal cloud services from:
– QNAP & Buffalo NAS
– WD MyCloud
– Seagate Personal Cloud
– NETGEAR ReadyNAS
– and many more …
• Quickly upload and download photos & videos whilst on-the-go to your wireless portable hard drive over SMB, (S)FTP and WebDav
• PhotoSync supports all major mobile storage solutions (wireless USB sticks, portable hard drives…) from:
– Western Digital
– Toshiba (http://www.canvio.jp/apps/en/)
– and many more …
– 7 day trial available! –
TRANSFER TO AND FROM CLOUD AND PHOTO SERVICES
• Upload and share photos & videos from Android straight to supported cloud and photo services over 3G / LTE
• Import photos & videos stored on cloud and photo services directly to Android. Import selected, all or new photos / videos
• PhotoSync supports:
– Google Drive
– Google Photos
– OneDrive / OneDrive for Business
– 7 day trial available! –
* Fixed a bug causing transfer abortions when the receive window vanished during transfers from iOS that converted videos
* Fixed various reported app crashes
PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
PhotoSync – transfer and backup photos & videos installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.