PhotoScan by Google Photos for PC – Get the last version of PhotoScan by Google Photos 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get PhotoScan by Google Photos App for Windows
Download last version of PhotoScan by Google Photos App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||PhotoScan by Google Photos|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install PhotoScan by Google Photos on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install PhotoScan by Google Photos on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running PhotoScan by Google Photos into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” PhotoScan by Google Photos “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the PhotoScan by Google Photos.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play PhotoScan by Google Photos app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install PhotoScan by Google Photos on MAC PC
This PhotoScan by Google Photos is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the PhotoScan by Google Photos App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) PhotoScan by Google Photos?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
PhotoScan by Google Photos for Windows Reviews
PhotoScan by Google Photos App Preview
PhotoScan is a new scanner app from Google Photos that lets you scan and save your favorite printed photos using your phone’s camera.
Picture perfect and glare free
Don’t just take a picture of a picture. Create enhanced digital scans, wherever your photos are.
– Get glare-free scans with an easy step-by-step capture flow
– Automatic cropping based on edge detection
– Straight, rectangular scans with perspective correction
– Smart rotation, so your photos stay right-side-up no matter which way you scan them
Scan in seconds
Capture your favorite printed photos quickly and easily, so you can spend less time editing and more time looking at your bad childhood haircut.
Safe and searchable with Google Photos
Back up your scans with the free Google Photos app to keep them safe, searchable, and organized. Bring your scans to life with movies, filters, and advanced editing controls. And share them with anyone, just by sending a link.
Easier capture and save
Scanned photos are saved to your device on capture.
Improved corner editor
In addition to the corners, you can now drag the edges to adjust the automatic cropping of your scanned photo.
PhotoScan by Google Photos is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
PhotoScan by Google Photos installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.