Photo Tool for PC – Get the last version of Photo Tool 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Photo Tool App for Windows
Download last version of Photo Tool App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Photo Tool|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Photo Tool on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Photo Tool on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Photo Tool into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Photo Tool “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Photo Tool.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Photo Tool app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Photo Tool on MAC PC
This Photo Tool is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Photo Tool App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Photo Tool?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Photo Tool for Windows Reviews
Photo Tool App Preview
This app helps you manage and upload social app photos and videos to Google photos, Picasa.
■ Directly backup from your social app to Google photos and Picasa.
■ Upload photos or videos to Google photos.
■ Bring you the latest and most popular wallpapers.
■ Download albums to phone folders by one click. browse downloaded photos with your favorite apps.
■ Transfer photos and videos to popular social apps.
Backup your social photos and videos easy and fast. Help you to transfer files from social apps like Instagram, Facebook, Wechat to Google photos or Picasa albums. You can either directly upload from local app folders or the running apps.
Display your online albums. You can manage the albums, photos with the tool on your device. View the comments to the photo. You can also flip the enlarged photo or zoom in/out for more details. If you do any change on your online albums, all of those changes will be reflected on your phone.
Bring the latest most popular high quality photos to you. You can download the high resolution copies to the phone. Set it as a wallpaper, write your today’s mood on it … and share the beautiful photos to your friends!
✔ Upload & Edit
Browse your social app and camera taken photos and videos on sdcard. You can upload them to Google photos in batch. The tool also provides an photo editor for you to do a quick edit.
Online help – http://bit.ly/picasa_tool_help
‘Picasa’ and ‘Google photos’ are trademarks of Google LLC. This application is an unofficial one from 3rd party.
– Stop ongoing upload task
-Support multiple accounts. One click to switch account.
-Fixed image saving problem for downloader and editor.
Photo Tool is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Photo Tool installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.