Photo Locker for PC – Get the last version of Photo Locker 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Photo Locker App for Windows
Download last version of Photo Locker App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Photo Locker|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Photo Locker on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Photo Locker on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Photo Locker into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Photo Locker “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Photo Locker.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Photo Locker app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Photo Locker on MAC PC
This Photo Locker is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Photo Locker App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Photo Locker?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Photo Locker for Windows Reviews
Photo Locker App Preview
Hide Photos Safely with Photo Lock.
3)Browse Locked photos and Open Photos
4)Multi-Select options and More.
Please Dont Delete PhotoLocker Folder in your phones storage,All your Locked photos are saved here.
To restore your locked photos manually
Step 1: Browse to PhotoLocker folder in Storage
Step 2: Rename all files with extension of .plp with .png (or) .jpg extension (please have a look at attached screenshot)
If your phones file browser fails to rename files through above steps , please connect your phone with PC and turn on USB storage in your phone and then follow the steps
Photo Locker is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Photo Locker installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.