Philips Hue for PC – Get the last version of Philips Hue 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Philips Hue App for Windows
Download last version of Philips Hue App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Philips Hue|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Philips Hue on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Philips Hue on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Philips Hue into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Philips Hue “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Philips Hue.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Philips Hue app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Philips Hue on MAC PC
This Philips Hue is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Philips Hue App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Philips Hue?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Philips Hue for Windows Reviews
Philips Hue App Preview
The official Philips Hue app is the most comprehensive way to organize, control, and customize your Philips Hue lights and accessories. This app requires a Hue Bridge.
Don’t have a Hue Bridge? Search “Hue Bluetooth” in the App Store to use your smart lights with Bluetooth instead.
ORGANIZE YOUR SMART LIGHTS YOUR WAY
Whether you use just a few bulbs or have completely outfitted your home in Hue, you can organize your smart lights with ease. Group your lights into Rooms or Zones — your entire downstairs floor or all the lights in the living room, for example — that mirror the physical rooms in your home.
EASILY CONTROL YOUR LIGHTS — FROM ANYWHERE
Adjust your lights’ brightness, temperature, and color and control multiple lights across Rooms or Zones all from the Hue app — and it doesn’t matter where you are. You can use the app to control your lights anywhere you have an internet connection.
EXTRAORDINARY LIGHT EXPERIENCES
Created by professional lighting designers, our light scenes transform your room in an instant. Create a unique atmosphere with the Honolulu scene, the vibrant colors of Soho, and more. Browse the Hue scene gallery and tap a scene to activate or create your own scene based on a photo or your favorite color palette.
LIGHT RECIPES FOR YOUR DAILY ROUTINES
Use four light recipes designed by lighting experts to support your wellbeing throughout the day. Start the morning with the cool daylight of Energize to boost your energy, followed by the brighter Concentrate setting to help you get things done. The Read light recipe gives you the perfect shade of light in which to read your favorite book, while the dimmed golden glow of Relax helps you wind down.
PERSONALIZE WITH AUTOMATIONS
Make your smart lights work around your daily routine. Whether you want your lights to gently wake you up in the morning or greet you when you get home, setting up customizable automations in the Hue app is effortless — and fun!
HANDS-FREE VOICE CONTROL
Use Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, or Google Assistant to control your smart lights with just your voice. Simple voice commands let you turn lights on and off, dim and brighten, or even change colors without you ever lifting a finger.
CREATE WIDGETS FOR QUICK CONTROL
Control your smart lights even faster by creating widgets on your home screen. Turn lights on or off, adjust brightness and temperature, or set scenes — all without even opening the app.
Learn more about the official Philips Hue app: www.philips-hue.com/app
– The Hue scene gallery now has larger cards for a better overview
– You can now reset an installed scene you’ve adjusted from the Hue scene gallery back to default settings
– You can re-order scenes by tapping and dragging a scene
– The color pickers have increased visibility and an improved color spectrum
– Get information on how to switch between Hue Bridges in Settings
– The “connecting” screen has been improved
– And finally, we fixed some bugs
Philips Hue is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Philips Hue installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.