Periscope – Live Video for PC – Get the last version of Periscope – Live Video 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Periscope – Live Video App for Windows
Download last version of Periscope – Live Video App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Periscope – Live Video|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Periscope – Live Video on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Periscope – Live Video on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Periscope – Live Video into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Periscope – Live Video “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Periscope – Live Video.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Periscope – Live Video app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Periscope – Live Video on MAC PC
This Periscope – Live Video is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Periscope – Live Video App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Periscope – Live Video?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Periscope – Live Video for Windows Reviews
Periscope – Live Video App Preview
Periscope lets you broadcast and explore the world through live video.
See where news is breaking, visit a new place, or meet people and share interests – all in real-time.
Use Periscope to:
• Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts and comments.
• Discover popular live video streams from around the world or search for broadcasts by location or topic.
• Missed out on a live video? Don’t worry – watch the best parts with replay highlights.
• Instantly share your live videos to Twitter and other social networks.
• Broadcast privately to specific followers or friends.
You can now report users whose account information or photo contains spam or inappropriate content, directly from the profile menu.
Periscope – Live Video is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Periscope – Live Video installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.