Perfect Player IPTV for PC – Get the last version of Perfect Player IPTV 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Perfect Player IPTV App for Windows
Download last version of Perfect Player IPTV App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Perfect Player IPTV|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Perfect Player IPTV on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Perfect Player IPTV on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Perfect Player IPTV into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Perfect Player IPTV “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Perfect Player IPTV.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Perfect Player IPTV app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Perfect Player IPTV on MAC PC
This Perfect Player IPTV is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Perfect Player IPTV App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Perfect Player IPTV?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Perfect Player IPTV for Windows Reviews
Perfect Player IPTV App Preview
Perfect Player is set-top box style IPTV/Media player for watching videos on TVs, tablets and smartphones.
The app doesn’t contain any channels, you need to add Playlists in Settings for this.
Note: To get the best playback experience try different Decoder options in Settings.
– Nice OSD menus and infos for easy and pleasant watching videos with minimum user actions
– Scaleable OSD renders correctly with any screen resolution and selected font size
– IPTV watching with channels groups, logos and EPG
– Local files watching (from SDCard, USB, etc)
– Video plugins support (online videos watching)
– Supported playlist formats: M3U, XSPF
– Supported EPG formats: XMLTV, JTV
– udpxy (UDP-TO-HTTP proxy) server support
– Can connect to IPTV data server (Perfect Player’s PC version) to fetch playlist, EPG, logos and the ability to request playlist update right away by specifying only IPTV data server address in Settings
– Can be controlled by remote control, mouse, keyboard, etc
– Supports Perfect Cast IPTV – remote control app designed exclusively for Perfect Player
– Big controls panel is useful on devices with small screen size (toggle the pannel with the two fingers touch)
– Extended EPG info viewing
– For more details and docs, please, visit http://www.niklabs.com
– Play last channel at startup
– Added channels groups sorting feature in “Groups management mode” (activate “Show channels groups as folders” checkbox in settings, then use “Up”/”Down”/”Left”/”Right” keys in folders list to sort groups and long “Left”/”Right” key presses to switch groups)
– Added search feature in “VOD” section (use “Search” item in context menu and “Left” key press to return from found content)
– Added Georgian localization
Perfect Player IPTV is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Perfect Player IPTV installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.