Peephole motion detector for PC – Get the last version of Peephole motion detector 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Peephole motion detector App for Windows
Download last version of Peephole motion detector App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Peephole motion detector|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Peephole motion detector on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Peephole motion detector on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Peephole motion detector into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Peephole motion detector “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Peephole motion detector.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Peephole motion detector app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Peephole motion detector on MAC PC
This Peephole motion detector is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Peephole motion detector App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Peephole motion detector?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Peephole motion detector for Windows Reviews
Peephole motion detector App Preview
This tiny application allows you to turn your outdated smartphone into a fully-featured surveillance camera with motion detector in a matter of minutes.
What it is?
It is a camera application with motion sensor. It monitors surroundings and uses built-in motion detector to check if anything moves on the picture. Once motion is detected, the app takes a burst of still captures, neatly packs them in one message which is then sent to a pre-configured email address. Pictures in full resolution are kept on the device too, so they can be later analyzed in details.
What it is for?
It was intended to be used as peephole or door camera. Mount your old disused (or brand sparkling new) phone on top of existing peephole in your entrance door (a couple of sticky velcro strips work the best. These are sold separately), connect the charger and that’s pretty much it. Now you will always be the first to know if there is any suspicious activity at your door, no matter where you are as long as you are able to receive e-mails.
It will also fit for any other security camera application, where you’d like to be informed if there is a motion where it should not be. And can even be used as baby monitor!
What it isn’t?
It’s not a webcam. It does not record video, too. It also won’t make you a coffee, unless you own an e-mail controlled coffee machine, of course.
• It is a camera with built-in motion detector
• Ideal as peephole camera. No extra hardware or modification to your door required. Works with regular peephole!
• Uses full resolution of device’s camera
• Allows you to use camera’s zoom. This is critical for peephole applicaiton. Full version also remembers zoom setting!
• Motion detector triggers burst still images’ capture
• Notfication is instantly sent once detection is triggered
• Pictures are continously captured until motion stops
• Shortly after motion stops, a summary is sent.
• Smart e-mail and image processing engine. Images are downscaled and sent in batches.
• Images in original resolution are kept on the device
• Does not spam you with 1000s of e-mails causing e-mail servers to block your account.
• Does not ask you for your gmail login password
• Works on old mobiles (tested on Huawei Sonic)
• No ads. None. Nada. We hate them too.
• Free version is fully functional, but configuration options are limited
• Motion detector parameters are configurable (full version only)
• Premium version offers loads of customization options
• Has an experimental option to ignore “large motion” events, where camera itself moves or light is switched on or off.
• When used as peephole camera, phone provides instant protection from peephole reversers!
• Has an experimental option to run when device’s display is switched off (not just dimmed!)
• Features a detection area editor which allows you to limit detection to a smaller area of the visible frame
Give it a try!
Setting it up only takes a few minutes. Use sticky velcro strips, car dash mount or even double-sided sticky tape to secure your phone, connect the charger, enter your e-mail address and you are ready to go!
Fixed a bug resulting in app using frontal camera on certain tablets.
Peephole motion detector is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Peephole motion detector installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.