PdaNet+ for PC – Get the last version of PdaNet+ 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get PdaNet+ App for Windows
Download last version of PdaNet+ App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install PdaNet+ on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install PdaNet+ on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running PdaNet+ into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” PdaNet+ “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the PdaNet+.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play PdaNet+ app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install PdaNet+ on MAC PC
This PdaNet+ is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the PdaNet+ App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) PdaNet+?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
PdaNet+ for Windows Reviews
PdaNet+ App Preview
Version 5.10 has major changes, MUST read below before updating.
1. Windows side also need updating from http://pdanet.co/install
2. Original WiFi Hotspot feature remains in the separate FoxFi app if you still need it, just install from Play Store. You can also find previous (4.19) version of PdaNet+ at http://pdanet.co/install/old
3. New location permission required by Android due to WiFi scan API call.
Please be aware that with no root access there are technical limitations of what an app can do. We try our best to offer the “most convenient solution possible” for sharing phone Internet but it may not be an “ideal” or “universal” solution (e.g. a normal WiFi Hotspot). It may not work for particular devices.
=====WiFi Direct Hotspot (new!) ====
PdaNet+ now comes with a completely new “WiFi Direct Hotspot” feature that works on all Android phones 4.1 or later. It allows you to connect computers and tablets to your phone using WiFi BUT it will require you to either install our client app or setup proxy depending on what device you are connecting to the phone. You can activate “WiFi Direct Hotspot” in PdaNet+ then tap the “Help!” button for detail instructions.
*If your Windows computer does not see the hotspot during pairing please do two things: 1. Restart Hotspot on the phone.
2. Click on “Show All WiFi Direct Hotspot”. It will verify if your adapter supports 5Ghz.
====FoxFi/WiFi Hotspot Mode (the old) ====
The original WiFi Hotspot feature remains in the separate FoxFi app if you still need it. It has ceased to function on many newer phone models due to carrier updates. Even when it works, your hotspot usage may still be metered (see plan 2 below). WiFi Direct Hotspot could solve both issues. However the new feature is not meant to support game devices, TVs or TV streaming devices.
USB mode works on all Android phones (except for some ZTE/Alcatel models). It allows connection from Windows or Mac. In addition, there is a “WiFi Share” feature that can further turn Windows into a WiFi Hotspot so that you share PdaNet Internet with other devices.
*If your phone is not recognized by your computer after connecting USB, please see http://pdanet.co/driver
Bluetooth mode is now obsolete and you should use WiFi Direct Hotspot instead. Bluetooth mode may be disabled in future updates.
=====Do I need this software?=====
The PdaNet software has been around since the first Treo smart phone in 2003. With over 30 million downloads in total, it must be something that everyone needs, right? Well…it really depends on the kind of data plan you have for your phone. There are 4 kinds of data plans from most carriers:
1. Your data plan (limited or unlimited) does not allow you to turn on the mobile hotspot feature on the phone (it prompts you to call your carrier).
2. Your data plan is unlimited and you can turn on mobile hotspot from your phone to use it. But hotspot usage is “metered” against a cap (say 5G/month). After that the speed will be throttled to a crawl. (FoxFi can’t avoid this!)
3. Your data plan is unlimited, and you can turn on mobile hotspot from your phone with unlimited LTE usage and no throttling cap. This plan does NOT exist or not intended. But we have seen loopholes on some phone models to allow it.
4. You data plan is limited and it allows you to turn on mobile hotspot from your phone. The mobile hotspot usage goes under the same data plan limit.
If your plan falls under 1 or 2, you will need to use PdaNet+. If your plan belongs to 3 or 4 then PdaNet+ will not make any difference. If you are unsure what plan you have, it won’t harm to always use PdaNet+.
Free edition of PdaNet+ will have timed usage limit, otherwise it is same as full version.
Sprint and AT&T may not allow you to install our app from Play Store, please install the apk file directly from http://pdanet.co/install or install from the computer side.
Minor bug fixes in 5.21.9
1. Resolves failure to recognize FoxFi Key app.
(new fix for Checking full version (17) error)
2. Support Android Q in WiFi Direct mode.
3. Resolves CPU high usage issue on tablet devices.
PdaNet+ is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
PdaNet+ installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.