PCMark for Android Benchmark for PC – Get the last version of PCMark for Android Benchmark 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get PCMark for Android Benchmark App for Windows
Download last version of PCMark for Android Benchmark App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||PCMark for Android Benchmark|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install PCMark for Android Benchmark on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install PCMark for Android Benchmark on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running PCMark for Android Benchmark into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” PCMark for Android Benchmark “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the PCMark for Android Benchmark.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play PCMark for Android Benchmark app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install PCMark for Android Benchmark on MAC PC
This PCMark for Android Benchmark is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the PCMark for Android Benchmark App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) PCMark for Android Benchmark?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
PCMark for Android Benchmark for Windows Reviews
PCMark for Android Benchmark App Preview
Benchmark the performance and battery life of your smartphone and tablet with PCMark for Android. See how well your device performs, then compare it with the latest models.
Work 3.0 benchmark
See how your device handles common productivity tasks— browsing the web, editing videos, working with documents and data, and editing photos. Use Work 3.0 to measure the performance and battery life of your device with tests based on real applications.
Storage 2.0 benchmark
Slow storage speed in a device can cause annoying lag and stutters in everyday use. This benchmark tests the performance of your device’s internal storage, external storage, and database operations. You get detailed results for each part of the test as well as an overall score to compare with other Android devices.
Compare the performance, popularity, and battery life of the latest smartphones and tablets with the Best Devices list. Tap any device to see a side-by-side comparison with your own device, or search for a specific model, brand, CPU, GPU or SoC. You can even filter the scores by Android version number to see how OS updates affect the rankings.
The experts’ choice
“PCMark is actually a solid example of mobile benchmarking done right.”
Alex Voica, Senior Marketing Specialist at Imagination Technologies
“tends to test every aspect of a mobile device, unlike microbenchmarks that can often miss aspects of the system that can affect performance.”
Ganesh TS, Senior Editor at AnandTech
“Battery life is generally difficult to quantify due to the huge variation in potential workloads…The best test we have for this is PCMark, which performs a few common tasks instead of purely synthetic loops.”
Matt Humrick, Staff Editor at Tom’s Hardware
Choose your tests
After you download the app, you choose which benchmarks you want to install. You can add and remove tests as needed without losing your saved scores.
OS: Android 5.0 or later
Memory: 1 GB (1024 MB)
Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible
This benchmark app is for non-commercial use only
• Business users should contact [email protected] for licensing.
• Members of the press please contact [email protected]
This major update adds support for 64-bit architectures. Test the performance of your device with the new Work 3.0 and Storage 2.0 benchmarks with 64-bit support.
Please note that benchmark scores from this version are not comparable with results from older versions of the app.
With this release, the Work 2.0, Work 1.0, Storage (1.0) and Computer Vision benchmarks are no longer supported and have been removed from the app.
PCMark for Android Benchmark is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
PCMark for Android Benchmark installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.