pCloud: Free Cloud Storage for PC – Get the last version of pCloud: Free Cloud Storage 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get pCloud: Free Cloud Storage App for Windows
Download last version of pCloud: Free Cloud Storage App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||pCloud: Free Cloud Storage|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install pCloud: Free Cloud Storage on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install pCloud: Free Cloud Storage on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running pCloud: Free Cloud Storage into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” pCloud: Free Cloud Storage “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the pCloud: Free Cloud Storage.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play pCloud: Free Cloud Storage app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install pCloud: Free Cloud Storage on MAC PC
This pCloud: Free Cloud Storage is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the pCloud: Free Cloud Storage App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) pCloud: Free Cloud Storage?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
pCloud: Free Cloud Storage for Windows Reviews
pCloud: Free Cloud Storage App Preview
pCloud is the secure place where you can store, preview and share files, anywhere you go. Start with up to 10 GB free storage.
You’ll be able to backup photos and videos from your device, play your personal playlists, or preview work-related documents. You’ll also be able to share large files with anyone and add extra security like password protection and expiration date. From your vacation photos to videos and work documents, pCloud brings all your files together.
• Start with up to 10 GB free. Extend the space on your phone with up to 2 TB
• Choose where to store your files – in the United States or the European Union.
• Access and preview files across all your devices
• Backup photos and videos from your phone with the option Automatic Upload
• Share large files with added security (password protection, expiration date)
• Play your personal music collection with the built-in audio player
• Get offline access to important files, when you’re on the go
• Encrypt private files with client-side encryption, using pCloud Encryption
pCloud is also available for iOS, desktop (Windows, macOS and Linux) and from my.pCloud.com.
We’re always working on ways to make the app better! You can now preview documents and read books without leaving the app
pCloud: Free Cloud Storage is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
pCloud: Free Cloud Storage installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.