PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images for PC – Get the last version of PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images App for Windows
Download last version of PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images on MAC PC
This PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images for Windows Reviews
PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images App Preview
Grade 92 popular U.S. regular issue coin series and 43 Colonial coins accurately with 2,768 high-resolution images from the reference sets of the Professional Coin Grading Service.
PCGS Photograde enables anyone from the novice to the expert to accurately grade their rare coins. Simply compare your coin with the photographs and determine the grade of your coin.
– 92 of the most popular coin series illustrated (obverse and reverse) in an average of about 23 grades each.
1793 Half Cents
Liberty Cap Half Cents (Large head)
Liberty Cap Half Cents (Small head)
Draped Bust Half Cents
Classic Half Cents
Braided Hair Half Cents
Liberty Cap Cents
Draped Bust Cents
Turban Head Cents
Coronet Head Cents
Braided Hair Cents
Flying Eagle Cents
Two Cent Pieces
Three Cent Nickel Pieces
Liberty “V” Nickels
Silver Three Cent Pieces – Type 1
Silver Three Cent Pieces – Types 2-3
Flowing Hair Half Dimes
Draped Bust Half Dimes Small Eagle
Draped Bust Half Dimes Large Eagle
Capped Bust Half Dimes
Seated Half Dimes
Draped Bust Dimes Small Eagle
Draped Bust Dimes Large Eagle
Capped Bust Dimes Large Size
Capped Bust Dimes Small Size
Liberty Seated Dimes
Twenty Cent Pieces
Draped Bust Quarters Small Eagle
Draped Bust Quarters Large Eagle
Capped Bust Quarters Large Size
Capped Bust Quarters Small Size
Liberty Seated Quarters
Standing Liberty Quarters Type 1
Standing Liberty Quarters Type 2 Raised date
Standing Liberty Quarters Type 2 Recessed date
Flowing Hair Half Dollars
Draped Bust Halves Small Eagle
Draped Bust Halves Large Eagle
Capped Bust Halves
Liberty Seated Halves
Walking Liberty Halves
Flowing Hair Dollars
Reeded Edge Half Dollar
Draped Bust Dollars Small Eagle
Draped Bust Dollars Large Eagle
Liberty Seated Dollars
Susan B. Anthony Dollar
$1 Gold Type 1
$1 Gold Type 2
$1 Gold Type 3
$2.50 Capped Bust Right
$2.50 Capped Bust Left
$3.00 Gold Piece
$5 Capped Bust Right Small Eagle
$5 Capped Bust Right Large Eagle
$5 Capped Bust Left
$5 Capped Head Left
$10 Capped Bust Right Small Eagle
$10 Capped Bust Right Large Eagle
$20 St. Gaudens
COLONIAL COINS (43 issues)
Massachusetts Silver Coins (1652-1662) – 2 coins
Pre-1776 Private and Regional Issues (1616-1766) – 6 coins
Post-1776 Private and Regional Issues (1778-1820) – 9 coins
Pre-1776 States Coinage (1652-1774 – 3 coins
Post-1776 States Coinage (1776-1788) – 3 coins
Proposed National Issues (1776-1787) – 2 coins
Washington Pieces (1783-1800) – 6 coins
Fugio Cents (1787) – 1 coin
– Most coins are illustrated with between 20 and 25 grades. More modern issues such as Kennedy Halves or Roosevelt Dimes feature only higher grades while other series such as Seated Liberty Quarters or Morgan Dollars show as many as 28 or 29 grades.
About Good 03
Very Good 08
Very Good 10
Very Fine 20
Very Fine 25
Very Fine 30
Very Fine 35
Extremely Fine 40
Extremely Fine 45
About Uncirculated 50
About Uncirculated 53
About Uncirculated 55
About Uncirculated 58
Mint State 60-69
– Full color high-resolution photos with zooming allow close-up inspection. 500 X 500 pixel photos show intricate detail. TrueView photography ensures high quality images, even at maximum zoom.
– Easy touch screen navigation using hierarchical menus enable quick finding of coins.
Learn to buy and sell like a pro. Useful at home or at a show – it’s like having an expert with you at all times.
*** If you love this app please leave us a review! If you have any feedback, please send it to [email protected]
– New adaptive icon
– Fixed a misplaced category image
PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
PCGS Photograde – US Coin Grading with Images installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.