Patient Cloud for PC – Get the last version of Patient Cloud 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Patient Cloud App for Windows
Download last version of Patient Cloud App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Patient Cloud|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Patient Cloud on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Patient Cloud on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Patient Cloud into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Patient Cloud “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Patient Cloud.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Patient Cloud app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Patient Cloud on MAC PC
This Patient Cloud is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Patient Cloud App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Patient Cloud?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Patient Cloud for Windows Reviews
Patient Cloud App Preview
Medidata Patient Cloud eCOA provides a single app for ePRO, ClinROs and site mode functionality to better integrate workflows. It changes the information flow and management of patient engagement for patients, clinical researchers, and healthcare professionals. A single app for all users enables clinicians and investigators to assist patients with accessing PRO instruments where appropriate.
Patients: Download Patient Cloud eCOA app for free, receive an invitation from your doctor and you can participate in a clinical trial — it’s that easy! Patient Cloud eCOA lets you answer clinical trial questionnaires from the comfort of your own home, or wherever is convenient for you.
Healthcare professionals: Patient Cloud eCOA allows you to invite patients to your studies and have them provide health data using their mobile devices. Patient Cloud eCOA simplifies the patient reported component of your clinical trials.
Clinical Researchers: Patient Cloud eCOA is part of the Medidata platform, including Medidata Rave®. It frees you from reliance on proprietary devices and reduces study setup time and effort. By leveraging Rave, you can build your own questionnaires and easily make them available for patients. Entered data is accessible to you and your partners immediately. As part of the Medidata platform, the full functionality of the platform is at your fingertips.
Contact Medidata Solutions today to get started right away!
This update includes performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Patient Cloud is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Patient Cloud installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.