Parallels Client (legacy) for PC – Get the last version of Parallels Client (legacy) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Parallels Client (legacy) App for Windows
Download last version of Parallels Client (legacy) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Parallels Client (legacy)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Parallels Client (legacy) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Parallels Client (legacy) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Parallels Client (legacy) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Parallels Client (legacy) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Parallels Client (legacy).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Parallels Client (legacy) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Parallels Client (legacy) on MAC PC
This Parallels Client (legacy) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Parallels Client (legacy) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Parallels Client (legacy)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Parallels Client (legacy) for Windows Reviews
Parallels Client (legacy) App Preview
This version of the app should be used with Parallels Remote Application Server v15.0 and older. Download the “Parallels Client” app for use with Parallels Remote Application Server v15.5 or newer.
Parallels Client, when connected to the Parallels Remote Application Server, provides secure access to business applications, virtual desktops, and data from your device. Using virtualized applications and desktops on Parallels Client is intuitive, fast, and reliable.
Parallels Remote Application Server and Parallels Client allow you to:
• Work on any device from anywhere
• Access any Windows corporate application
• Resize and optimize published applications for a native look and feel
• Seamless access to Windows applications on your device
• On-screen mouse for easy, intuitive navigation
• Higher level of security when you connect over SSL
• Works with virtual desktops, terminal server/RD session host, and Windows PC host
• Universal printing allows you to print from your device to any printer
• Graphic acceleration using RemoteFX
If you have questions about Parallels Client, please visit our support page.
For more information about Parallels Client, visit www.parallels.com/products/client/
Parallels Remote Application Server is an industry-leading solution for virtual application and desktop delivery.
New: Added prompt to install new Parallels Client
Parallels Client (legacy) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Parallels Client (legacy) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.