Paint for Android for PC – Get the last version of Paint for Android 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Paint for Android App for Windows
Download last version of Paint for Android App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Paint for Android|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Paint for Android on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Paint for Android on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Paint for Android into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Paint for Android “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Paint for Android.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Paint for Android app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Paint for Android on MAC PC
This Paint for Android is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Paint for Android App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Paint for Android?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Paint for Android for Windows Reviews
Paint for Android App Preview
Paint for android application is new paint application in android world.. you can made you paint using various tools :::
this is awesome app and has very simply smooth working
this app having following tool
2 paint doll
3 undo redo
4 shape like circle , oval , rectangle , eclipse
5 you can add you photo and can sketch of that
6 you can write text on drawing
7. eraser to erase inappropriate drawing
8. you can save and share drawing on social site
and many more
if you like then give good rate and any suggestion then we warmly accept it thank you
Note:-Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Paint for Android is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Paint for Android installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.