Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf for PC – Get the last version of Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf App for Windows
Download last version of Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf on MAC PC
This Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf for Windows Reviews
Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf App Preview
Take Oxford University Press English language wherever you go with the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app. Learn and teach with enhanced Graded Readers, Coursebooks, Workbooks and Teacher’s Editions. Complete interactive activities, watch videos and complete listening activities from the page. Then, sync your progress and access your books from your tablet or computer.
LEARNING COMES TO LIFE WITH OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS E-BOOKS
* Develop skills watching videos and listening to audio while you complete interactive activities
* Check answers and progress instantly. Then, send to teachers or parents
* Slow down or speed up the audio to suit the pace of learning
* Improve pronunciation: listen to audio, record your own and compare
* Keep notes in one place on the page: write sticky notes or record voice notes
* Highlight or underline important vocabulary with the pen or highlighter, or simply annotate your pages
*Keep track of how many words and Graded Readers you read with the reading diary and certificate
Different e-books have different features.
Requires Android 4.1 and up.
We recommend using a tablet with the following minimum specifications:
• CPU: Dual Core – 1200 MHz or faster
• Memory: 1GB RAM or more
• Display: 7 inches or greater
• Rooted devices are not supported. Stock Android operating system required.
HOW DO I START USING MY E-BOOKS?
Download Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app, tap ‘Add books’ and enter your access code if you have been given one by your school. You can also buy some e-books through the in-app Bookshop.
*Try samples of e-books before you buy!*
WHICH LEARNING MATERIALS ARE AVAILABLE?
Read your way to better English with Graded Readers. Choose the genre you like:
Fiction, non-fiction and fairy tales including Classic Tales, Oxford Read and Discover, Dominoes, Oxford Bookworms, Oxford Read and Imagine and Totally True. Collect reading awards and share the number of words and books read in your reading diary and get a certificate to share with friends, parents and teachers.
COURSEBOOKS AND WORKBOOKS
Favourite Oxford University Press coursebooks and workbooks are available for all ages, from young learners to adults. Teacher’s Editions are available for many courses as well as the Oxford Grammar Course.
We’ve fixed some bugs and made some improvements to keep everything working well.
Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.