Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder for PC – Get the last version of Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder App for Windows
Download last version of Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder on MAC PC
This Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder for Windows Reviews
Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder App Preview
Otter is where conversations live. It records and takes meeting notes for you in real time, so you can stay focused on the conversation and rest assured that information, actions, attendees are captured, easily searchable, and shareable with your team. Also available online at https://otter.ai . 600 minutes free every month. English only.
Supercharge your note taking with AI and use Otter for all your meetings, interviews, lectures, and everyday voice conversations.
Many Uses of Otter
★ Take meeting notes automatically
★ Share meeting minutes and summary with teammates to keep everyone in sync
★ Invite collaborators to edit and highlight meeting notes
★ Record and transcribe interviews, lectures, podcasts, videos, webinars, keynotes
★ Provide live captioning to deaf, hard-of-hearing, ESL people, and anyone with accessibility needs
Record & Transcribe Live
★ Record instantly in one tap, with widget and shortcut too
★ Transcribe in real time (when online) with high accuracy
★ Highlight the key points to review later
★ Insert photos of whiteboard discussions, slides, etc.
★ Scroll back to grab a quote or revisit a point
★ Input audio via built-in mic or Bluetooth device
Enrich Notes with AI
★ Punctuate, capitalize, and break paragraphs automatically
★ Identify speakers (after some training)
★ Generate word clouds and summary keywords; tap on a word to jump to where it was said
Share & Collaborate
★ Start a recording inside a group to share the transcript live
★ Invite group members to view, edit, and highlight collaboratively
★ Share externally via links
★ Include a link in your tweet to embed an interactive transcript
Search & Playback
★ Search the text so you don’t have to scrub through the whole audio
★ Playback at adjustable speeds
★ Follow along the highlighted word as the audio is playing
★ Tap on any word to skip the audio to that spot
Edit & Highlight
★ Edit the text to correct any errors
★ Tag the speakers to label the paragraphs and train Otter to identify speakers too
★ Highlight sentences in one tap
Organize & Export
★ Organize your conversations into personal folders
★ Copy to clipboard, or share directly into other apps
★ Export text as PDF, TXT, or SRT
★ Export audio as MP3
Import & Sync
★ Import audio (aac, m4a, mp3, wav, wma) and video (avi, mov, mp4, mpg, wmv)
★ Sync with your Zoom (Pro or higher) account to transcribe cloud recordings
★ Upload from Call Recorder – ACR or other call recording apps
★ Sync with your calendars to get reminders to record your meetings and auto-title your notes
★ Import your contacts to make it easier to share
★ Back up your data to Otter’s cloud automatically and access securely from any device
★ Get 6,000 minutes of transcription per month
★ Bulk export
★ More playback speeds and skip silence
★ Built for teams and organizations
★ Capture, organize, and share valuable knowledge collaboratively
★ Manage accounts and billing centrally
★ Learn more at otter.ai/teams
★ “Best Daily Helpers of 2018” – Google Play
★ “7 Best Apps of 2018” – Mashable
★ “25 Best New Apps of 2018” – Fast Company
★ “40 Best Free Android Apps” – Tom’s Guide
★ “100 Best Android Apps for 2019” – PCMag
※ Android 5.0 & up
※ Internet connection
※ You need to create an account to enjoy Otter. See our Terms of Service: otter.ai/terms-of-service
We take security and privacy very seriously. Your data is confidential with Otter. We do not sell or share your data with 3rd parties. You have full control to delete your data permanently. Learn more at https://otter.ai/privacy
▶ Email: [email protected]
▶ Facebook: @OtterAI
▶ LinkedIn: Otter.ai
▶ Twitter: @otter_ai
▶ Web: otter.ai
• (For Otter Basic & Pro) Introducing My Agenda: Sync your calendar to make meeting notes easier. Whenever you record a meeting, Otter can add a title and share the notes with participants for you. You can also manage your preference in Settings > Connect Calendars.
• (For Otter Business only) Otter Assistant can now join video calls on Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, and Cisco WebEx!
• Fixed crash issues
Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Otter: Meeting Note, Transcription, Voice Recorder installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.