Orxy: Tor Proxy for PC – Get the last version of Orxy: Tor Proxy 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Orxy: Tor Proxy App for Windows
Download last version of Orxy: Tor Proxy App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Orxy: Tor Proxy|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Orxy: Tor Proxy on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Orxy: Tor Proxy on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Orxy: Tor Proxy into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Orxy: Tor Proxy “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Orxy: Tor Proxy.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Orxy: Tor Proxy app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Orxy: Tor Proxy on MAC PC
This Orxy: Tor Proxy is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Orxy: Tor Proxy App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Orxy: Tor Proxy?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Orxy: Tor Proxy for Windows Reviews
Orxy: Tor Proxy App Preview
Protect your privacy, hide your location, and bypass site blocks.
Orxy is an Orbot alternative that supports devices running the latest Android. Orxy protects network traffic using The Onion Router (Tor) network. Tor encrypts the data and sends it through random points across the world to hide where the connection started. For example, while using Orxy, a website you visit might think you’re looking at it from another country.
Orxy also lets apps understand .onion addresses, which are special names that point to hidden services within the Tor network, sometimes referred to as the ‘Hidden Web,’ ‘Dark Net,’ or ‘Deep Web.’ Try it out: http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion
To benefit from Orxy, you must configure your apps to use it as a proxy. Orxy provides a local Socks5 proxy on port 6150 (and 9050) and an HTTP proxy on port 8118.
Avoid the hassle of configuration and protect apps that have no proxy settings, like YouTube, bitcoin clients, or the Play store, by installing the Orxify plugin (http://goo.gl/ymr12A). Orxify automatically manages all app traffic transparently, without requiring special configuration or root access. No configuration prevents mistakes that could potentially leak information.
In addition to using Tor to anonymize your traffic, optionally subscribe to our proxy service and hide the Tor traffic from your ISP, which is especially useful if your ISP blocks Tor traffic. Orxy will send the Tor traffic in an encrypted tunnel through one of our proxies, making it appear like an access to a regular HTTPS protected site. Your data is protected from us by Tor, and Tor traffic is hidden from your ISP by the tunnel. Try it free for 3 days, just click ‘Hide Tor Traffic’ within Orxy.
Firefox supports proxy settings by entering about:config in the address bar, search ‘proxy’, and setting the following:
– network.proxy.type = 1
– network.proxy.socks = 127.0.0.1
– network.proxy.socks_port = 6150
– network.proxy.socks_remote_dns to true (click ‘toggle’)
For the Twitter app: Settings -> Enable HTTP Proxy -> set Proxy Host to localhost and Proxy Port to 8118
Visit http://goo.gl/GHjqgs for more info on Tor, including tips on remaining anonymous and protecting yourself.
– If you log in to a website using your username and password, you are no longer anonymous to that website.
– Logging in to sensitive sites while using Orxy, such as online banking or email sites, is not recommended. These sites usually have checks to verify your identity using your common locations. If you suddenly appear as logging in from another country, you may get blocked. You must also be careful to ensure proper HTTPS is used to prevent someone from seeing your password. It’s best to simply avoid these sites to be safe.
– Google search will sometimes present a CAPTCHA while using Orxy. If it persists, use another anonymous friendly search engine such as http://ddg.gg (or http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion)
Email any bugs, comments, or questions.
Note: Anonimizing traffic can be slow: it may be sent over many hops around the world. The Samsung app com.sec.msc.nts.android.proxy interferes with Orweb, please disable it if you have connectivity problems.
Follow @orxify for updates: https://twitter.com/orxify
This product is produced independently from the Tor® anonymity software and carries no guarantee from The Tor Project about quality, suitability or anything else. Do not use without knowing the inherent risks and limitations of Tor. Use at your own risk.
– Update Tor to 0.4.5.9
– Update Tor to 0.4.5.8
– Update Openssl to 1.1.1k
– Update tor to 0.4.5.7
– Update tor to 0.4.5.6
– Update openssl to 1.1.1j
2.0.23: (If installed, requires latest Orxify (> 2.1.11)
– Update tor to 0.3.5.7
– Update openssl to 1.1.1a
– 64-bit support
– Updated design
– Start on Boot
– New Advanced settings for Orxify:
— Exclude apps from Tor
— Disable Tor controlled DNS
– Tunnel fixed for more devices
Orxy: Tor Proxy is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Orxy: Tor Proxy installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.