Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet for PC – Get the last version of Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet App for Windows
Download last version of Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet on MAC PC
This Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet for Windows Reviews
Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet App Preview
Orca Scan is no ordinary Barcode Scanning app; it was purposely designed to bring an end to manual stocktaking, inventory and asset tracking by replacing the need for pen, paper or an expensive hardware scanner, with an app. Just download the app and add/edit the fields you need to build your barcode solution.
Scan any barcode (QR, UPC, EAN and more); add a name, quantity, description etc. Once done, export via email as a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, CSV, XML or JSON file, to be imported into your database or edited on your desktop.
* Scan all major barcodes including QR, UPC, EAN, Aztec (see below)
* Continuous/batch scan mode, removing the need to tap for each scan
* Manually add items
* Add a name, quantity and description to each scan
* Add additional fields including text, number, date, time, email and GPS location
* Scan a barcode value directly into a field
* Re-order fields
* Automatic duplicate detecting and merging
* Export barcodes as Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet (.xlsx)
* Export barcodes in CSV, HTML, JSON or XML format
* Export barcodes via SMS, Email, AirDrop
* Open export file on device in .xlsx, .csv, .html, .json or .xml format
* Reset quantities allowing barcode data reuse
* Set PIN lock to restrict access to settings
* Create user accounts, allowing multiple users to share the same device
* Autofocus with optional tap to focus
* Audible or vibrate confirmation of a successful scan
* Portrait and landscape scanning mode
* Full-text search barcode list by name or barcode
* Integrated torchlight
* Simplistic user interface (no training required)
* QR Code
* Data Matrix
* Universal Product Codes (UPC) E & A
* European Article Number (EAN) 8 and 13
* Code 39, Code 93 & Code 128
* Interleaved Two of Five (ITF)
Re-added support for 32bit devices.
Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Orca Scan – Barcode Scanner to Excel Spreadsheet installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.