Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] for PC – Get the last version of Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] App for Windows
Download last version of Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT]|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT].apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] on MAC PC
This Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT]?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] for Windows Reviews
Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] App Preview
“”WARNING: Please ‘UNFIX IT’ if you want to uninstall this app to avoid BOOTLOOP””
“”Warning: It may or maynot work for you. Backup your data to avoid data-loss..Use at your own risk.””
Simple app that will lock dex file on cache. This prevents optimising app during every-boot.
Important: Remember if you update existing system or user apps, please undo the fix before reboot. After login, apply the fix again. If you like to know More details http://giis.co.in/wasted_user_time.html
This app is free without ads. If you are lucky it will work otherwise it
won’t. Feel free to blame your luck 🙂
(June-6th stat update) : At this stage,the app has ~900 users. It worked for 477 users them.
Usual disclaimer: Use at your own risk.
App tested with Stock Android ROM with SuperSU. Users reported issues with CM12.
Please beware and backup important data before you try.
Few users reported their need to undo-fix and re-apply fix after new app install etc..so from v1.2 added upgrade option, you will get following features:
Auto manage after:
* app install.
* app uninstall.
* app upgrade.
Plus option to manage (from v1.3):
* only system apps
* only user apps.
* both system and user apps.
Possible fix for CM12
Filter user/system apps.
Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Optimizing Apps fix [ROOT] installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.