OpenSongApp for PC – Get the last version of OpenSongApp 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get OpenSongApp App for Windows
Download last version of OpenSongApp App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install OpenSongApp on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install OpenSongApp on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running OpenSongApp into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” OpenSongApp “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the OpenSongApp.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play OpenSongApp app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install OpenSongApp on MAC PC
This OpenSongApp is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the OpenSongApp App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) OpenSongApp?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
OpenSongApp for Windows Reviews
OpenSongApp App Preview
A songbook app designed for and musicians, singers, worship leaders, etc. that allows you to view chord charts and lyrics on your Android device and use it as a portable music songbook. The app uses the OpenSong format, but will also open and convert songs created in ChordPro and iOS style song formats. PDF documents are also supported on Android Lollipop.
Please check the online help pages if you have problems:
Performance (musician) mode
Stage (tech team) mode
Presentation (projecting lyrics) mode.
Fully indexed search feature
4 fully customisable display themes (light, dark, etc.)
Supports ALL Bluetooth pedals
Metronome (audio and visual)
Built in pads (matching the key of the song) – 24 included
Include your own backing tracks
Song sticky notes
Import songs from UG and Chordie
Use the camera to take a photo of a song sheet and use this
Create and edit songs
Set preferred keys (e.g. Gb or F#)
View chord diagrams for guitar, ukulele, banjo, cavaquinho and mandolin. You can also create custom chords
Support for European chord formats (es/is/Do re mi) and Nashville numbering.
Create and edit sets of songs, slides, notes, scriptures
Export and share songs and sets with others
Songs in sets can be converted to ‘Variations’. This allows you to modify songs in your set without changing the original
Load in previously created/shared sets
Allows images to be used as songs
Will display PDF documents in performance mode (e.g. scanned sheet music) – this is only available on devices running API 21/5.0 (Android Lollipop) or above. Multiple page PDF files are supported.
Current song can be looked up on YouTube via search button
Fully compatible with iOS style songs, .pro and .chopro file format (songs are automatically converted into OpenSong format)
Import all songs from an iOS ‘alternative’ app backup file
Dual screen presentation of songs with custom background images and video
Allows user choice of storing song on internal or external memory (SD card)
The app can be used as a replacement for any bulky paper based song folder for performing musicians.
I am constantly looking to improve and update this app and welcome suggestions, requests, etc.
OpenSongApp is designed to compliment the Open Source application for Linux/Windows/Mac called OpenSong that allows churches to project song lyrics, Bible verses, etc. You can check them out (and support them) at: http://www.opensong.org
If you’re looking for an alternative to the other expensive apps out there that doesn’t see you as a customer, someone to make money from, or someone to bombard with ads, you’ve come to the right place.
OpenSongApp for Android started out free of charge, is currently free of charge and will stay free of charge for the lifetime of the app. All of my features are available. No additional in app purchases, unlocks, enhancements, etc. You get it all, all the time!
If you don’t like it, no worries, move on, life is too short!
Fixes for Nearby Connections
Updates for Presentation Screens
Fix for BibleGateway
Updates for AirTurn pedal
Ukrainian translation added
Received songs can be saved
Song menu accidental touch protections
Other minor fixes
OpenSongApp is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
OpenSongApp installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.