OONI Probe for PC – Get the last version of OONI Probe 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get OONI Probe App for Windows
Download last version of OONI Probe App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||OONI Probe|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install OONI Probe on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install OONI Probe on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running OONI Probe into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” OONI Probe “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the OONI Probe.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play OONI Probe app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install OONI Probe on MAC PC
This OONI Probe is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the OONI Probe App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) OONI Probe?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
OONI Probe for Windows Reviews
OONI Probe App Preview
Are websites and social media apps blocked? Is your network unusually slow? Run OONI Probe to find out!
With this app, you will examine the blocking of websites and instant messaging apps, measure your network’s speed and performance, and check whether systems that could be responsible for censorship and surveillance are in your network.
OONI Probe is developed by the Open Observatory of Network Interference (OONI), a free software project (under The Tor Project) that aims to uncover internet censorship around the world.
Since 2012, OONI’s global community has collected millions of network measurements from more than 200 countries, shedding light on multiple cases of network interference.
Collect evidence of internet censorship
You can check whether and how websites and instant messaging apps are blocked. The network measurement data you will collect may serve as evidence of internet censorship.
Detect systems responsible for censorship and surveillance
OONI Probe tests are also designed to uncover the presence of systems (middleboxes) that could be responsible for censorship and surveillance.
Measure the speed and performance of your network
You can measure the speed and performance of your network by running OONI’s implementation of the Network Diagnostic Test (NDT). You can also measure video streaming performance with the Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP (DASH) test.
OONI publishes network measurement data because open data allows third parties to verify OONI findings, conduct independent studies, and answer other research questions. Openly publishing OONI data also helps increase transparency of internet censorship around the world. You can explore and download OONI data here: https://ooni.io/data/
All OONI Probe tests (including our NDT and DASH implementations), are based on free and open source software. You can find OONI software projects on GitHub: https://github.com/ooni. Curious to learn how OONI Probe tests work? Learn more: https://ooni.io/nettest/
To receive updates from the OONI-verse, follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OpenObservatory
* Setting for manual (re-)upload of measurements
* Email support for bug reports
* Improved view of test methodologie
OONI Probe is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
OONI Probe installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.