Ooma Home Phone for PC – Get the last version of Ooma Home Phone 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Ooma Home Phone App for Windows
Download last version of Ooma Home Phone App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Ooma Home Phone|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Ooma Home Phone on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Ooma Home Phone on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Ooma Home Phone into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Ooma Home Phone “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Ooma Home Phone.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Ooma Home Phone app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Ooma Home Phone on MAC PC
This Ooma Home Phone is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Ooma Home Phone App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Ooma Home Phone?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Ooma Home Phone for Windows Reviews
Ooma Home Phone App Preview
Ooma’s mobile app takes your award-winning home phone service even further. With this app, you can make calls from your Ooma phone number, receive calls when you’re away from home, check your Ooma voicemail, and more. Purchase the beautiful Ooma Telo at your favorite retailer or at Ooma.com.
Getting started with the app:
1. Login with your Ooma phone number and password. Please note that the app works with the primary number on your Ooma account, not additional numbers. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by visiting My Ooma.
2. Make unlimited domestic calls without using your cellular plan minutes. The Ooma application makes calls using the Internet, also known as Voice Over IP (VoIP). Make sure that you have a strong Internet connection, either Wi-Fi or 3G/4G, to ensure the highest voice quality.
3. Make international calls for low rates. Visit My Ooma to purchase international calling credits or to sign up for the Ooma World calling plan which includes unlimited calls to more than 60 countries.
4. Dial numbers in your phone’s contact list or set up a list of Favorites for quick access from the Ooma app.
5. Get alerts for new voicemail and listen to them conveniently on your phone. You can delete messages or file them into folders, all from the app.
6. View your call history, manage your privacy settings, and more.
The Ooma app works with Android devices running 5.0 and higher.
Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Ooma Mobile over 3G/4G/LTE, you agree to familiarize yourself with and abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Ooma will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Ooma Mobile over their 3G/4G/LTE network.
v8.1 adds a fresh look to the Ooma Home Phone app.
We’ve also made several improvements to the Cellular Mode (which enables high-quality calls in areas where the Internet is not very stable or reliable).
-minor visual tuneups
Ooma Home Phone is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Ooma Home Phone installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.