Onvier – IP Camera Monitor for PC – Get the last version of Onvier – IP Camera Monitor 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Onvier – IP Camera Monitor App for Windows
Download last version of Onvier – IP Camera Monitor App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Onvier – IP Camera Monitor|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Onvier – IP Camera Monitor on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Onvier – IP Camera Monitor on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Onvier – IP Camera Monitor into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Onvier – IP Camera Monitor “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Onvier – IP Camera Monitor.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Onvier – IP Camera Monitor app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Onvier – IP Camera Monitor on MAC PC
This Onvier – IP Camera Monitor is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Onvier – IP Camera Monitor App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Onvier – IP Camera Monitor?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Onvier – IP Camera Monitor for Windows Reviews
Onvier – IP Camera Monitor App Preview
Monitor, control, explore and configure IP cameras.
It is much more than a simple IP camera viewer.
Support all modern (i.e. ONVIF® conformant) IP cameras.
Support older cameras via generic RTSP and MJPEG
Please note: IP CENTCOM is the name of our Windows 8.1/10, Windows Phone versions.
Dutch translation is kindly provided by Koen Zomers ([email protected] – www.koenzomers.nl) and Elmer Verrijssen ([email protected] – https://elversoft.com – Elversoft)
Estonian translation is kindly provided by Mr. Olari Saul ([email protected]).
French translation is kindly provided by Mr. Jean Bruder ([email protected]).
German translation is kindly provided by Mr. Jörg Trampert and Mr. Dominik Trampert (trampert. [email protected] com).
Italian translation is kindly provided by ipDoor ([email protected], www.ipdoor.com), a leader in IP Door Phones. Access Control and Home Automation Solution.
Polish translation is kindly provided by Mr. Paweł Łukasik ([email protected]).
Portuguese translation is kindly provided by a Brazilian engineer.
Russian translation is kindly provided by Минин Максим([email protected]).
Slovenian translation is kindly provided by Mr. Marjan Mirai ([email protected]).
Spanish translation is kindly provided by Mr. Pedro Torres ([email protected]).
Ukrainian translation is kindly provided by Минин Максим([email protected]).
ONVIF – Potentially compatible with over 5000 NVT devices (e.g. network cameras, servers).
Generic RTSP/MJPEG – Support non-ONVIF IP cameras as generic RTSP or MJPEG streams.
RTSP over HTTP – Help viewers traverse firewalls, and save servers from complex port configuration.
Explore – In-depth exploration of device properties.
H.264 – (a.k.a. Advanced Video Coding) The same format used by Blu-ray, YouTube. High compression allows smoother video for limited bandwidth..
Audio Support both AAC and G.711.
MP4 – Recording in standard MP4 format with H.264 video encoding and AAC audio encoding for high quality and player compatibility.
Discovery – Discover all ONVIF devices instantly. Adding a camera can be as simple as a few button clicks.
PTZ – Flick to pan/tilt, click to zoom.Digital PTZ for non-PTZ cameras (Pro version).
Widget – Snapshot preview on Android home screen, and one-click to start video streaming.
Snapshot Preview – App home screen with snapshots updated periodically.
Multi-view – Viewing multiple cameras simultaneously.
Portrait/Landscape – Support both portrait and landscape, fit and crop-and-fill viewing.
App’s web page:
ONVIF is a trademark of ONVIF, Inc.
Improved home screen UI.
Improved setup screen UI.
Fixed a Google Drive export bug.
2021-06-26 16.15, 16.13(PR), 16.11(PR), 16.09(PR)
Changed the minimum supported Android version from Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean, API 18) to Android 4.4(KitKat, API 19).
Removed third-party ads completely for the FREE version.
Improved the RTSP decoder.
Improved home screen UI.
Improved custom commands.
Improved outgoing audio.
Improved home page UI for new users.
Onvier – IP Camera Monitor is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Onvier – IP Camera Monitor installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.