Onkyo Controller for PC – Get the last version of Onkyo Controller 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Onkyo Controller App for Windows
Download last version of Onkyo Controller App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Onkyo Controller|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Onkyo Controller on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Onkyo Controller on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Onkyo Controller into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Onkyo Controller “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Onkyo Controller.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Onkyo Controller app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Onkyo Controller on MAC PC
This Onkyo Controller is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Onkyo Controller App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Onkyo Controller?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Onkyo Controller for Windows Reviews
Onkyo Controller App Preview
Onkyo Controller is the official Onkyo remote control application that allows users to conveniently operate compatible Onkyo network products from their Android handset.
The intuitive, user-friendly interface makes it easy to get more from your audio entertainment experience.
This app not only has the usual remote control functions (play/stop, volume control, etc.), it also has a multi-room feature that allows you to stream a different music track in every room or in a group of rooms. With this single app, you can stream CDs or Internet radio played through an AV amplifier in the living room to Onkyo compatible products in other rooms. *(Only compatible products released in 2016 or later)
Get more from your AV home entertainment experience with this app!
Main functions that can be operated through this application.
(1) Play music in each room or every room
– Lets you play music from music streaming services such as Pandora , Spotify, DEEZER and TIDAL, your music library on your smart device, or your NAS drive on FireConnect compatible products.
– You can play your music via radio, Bluetooth and USB.
(2) Remote control functions
– You can operate general control functions (play/stop, control the volume, select the input source, etc.) from your smartphone.
(3) Operation of connected product（home theater product such as AV amplifier）
– Lets you control a Blu-Ray Disc player player or TV that is connected to an AV amplifier or home theater product via HDMI.
(4) Control of streaming audio files from a DLNA-compatible server. Your Android device can be used to select music directly from the server
(5) FLAC, DSD, and Apple Lossless playback capability via Home Media function (selected models only)
*By setting the “Network Standby” menu item in the unit’s initial settings to ON, you can use this application to turn on the power of the unit.
Compatible models (Models released in April 2016 or later)
Network AV Receivers launched in 2016
Home Theater: SBT-A500, HT-S7800
Wireless Speaker: NCP-302
■ Please note
・Onkyo Controller requires at least Android 4.0.3.
*Operation not guaranteed on all devices.
・All models require a firmware update to use Onkyo Controller.
・Available Service depends on regions
・In case of use Android 4 or 5, the permission indication will be indicated when install this app or update to the latest version
・Why the device’s location is needed? Answer: In order to set-up your wireless devices which are located around you, the access point information such as SSID is needed. There is no other purpose to use the information of the device’s location.
Change the permission indication of Device’s Location to be indicated only when needed.
* In case of use Android 4 or 5, the permission indication will be indicated when install this App or update to the latest version.
* Why Device’s location is needed? Answer: In order to set-up your wireless devices which are located around you, SSID and Access Point info is needed. There is no other purpose to use the information of Device’s Location.
Onkyo Controller is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Onkyo Controller installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.