OMGuard HD for PC – Get the last version of OMGuard HD 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get OMGuard HD App for Windows
Download last version of OMGuard HD App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||OMGuard HD|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install OMGuard HD on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install OMGuard HD on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running OMGuard HD into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” OMGuard HD “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the OMGuard HD.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play OMGuard HD app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install OMGuard HD on MAC PC
This OMGuard HD is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the OMGuard HD App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) OMGuard HD?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
OMGuard HD for Windows Reviews
OMGuard HD App Preview
OMGuard is proud to present to you the brand new HD series. HD series camera image gives you more detail of the surveillance scene. Staying in alert and in control of your properties now you can have a more clear vision.
Connecting your system to the internet, the system setting is never been that easy. Some models allow you to setup the system wirelessly without the hassle of Ethernet cable.
– Wireless direct connection for out of box easy setup
– Watch live video/audio on the move through smart devices
– Review Event list on smart devices
– Playback recorded file on smart devices
– Receive instant Notification
– Control camera Pan & Tilt (limited models)
– Download recorded HD quality file to smart devices
– Support Android OS 5.x
– Phase in Google Cloud Message (GCM Push Notification).
Receive push message without App running in background
– Add Pinch Zoon-In in playback interface
– . UI Bugs fix
Minor bug fix
OMGuard HD is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
OMGuard HD installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.