Old Time Radio Player for PC – Get the last version of Old Time Radio Player 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Old Time Radio Player App for Windows
Download last version of Old Time Radio Player App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Old Time Radio Player|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Old Time Radio Player on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Old Time Radio Player on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Old Time Radio Player into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Old Time Radio Player “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Old Time Radio Player.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Old Time Radio Player app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Old Time Radio Player on MAC PC
This Old Time Radio Player is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Old Time Radio Player App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Old Time Radio Player?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Old Time Radio Player for Windows Reviews
Old Time Radio Player App Preview
Welcome to the world of Old Time Radio!
Travel back in time and listen to great radio mysteries, dramas and comedies from yesteryear. Over 15,000 episodes from more than 130 shows are available. All the great shows are here so start listening!
Removed phone state permission.
Old Time Radio Player is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Old Time Radio Player installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.