Offline dictionaries for PC – Get the last version of Offline dictionaries 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Offline dictionaries App for Windows
Download last version of Offline dictionaries App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Offline dictionaries|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Offline dictionaries on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Offline dictionaries on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Offline dictionaries into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Offline dictionaries “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Offline dictionaries.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Offline dictionaries app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Offline dictionaries on MAC PC
This Offline dictionaries is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Offline dictionaries App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Offline dictionaries?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Offline dictionaries for Windows Reviews
Offline dictionaries App Preview
Offline dictionaries allows you to browse dictionaries without a network connection, such as when you’re on a plane, traveling abroad, out of cellular tower range or if you want to save battery!
Download dictionaries you want to the SD card the first time you launch the app and then perform simple or advance searches (with wild-cards), which come in handy when you’re working on a crossword puzzle.
Definitions can also be read by the device using a text to speech module (some devices don’t support this and some languages may not be available) and the application can be used with ebook readers.
There are more than 50 multi-lingual dictionaries to choose from, including English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Hebrew, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech as well as synonyms and anagrams databases.
Dictionaries are added and improved regularly (ask us if you want a particular one).
It is possible to contribute to dictionaries and to add personal notes.
Synchronize your notes with all your devices by connecting your Google account.
This version is ad supported but you may want to try the pro version which has no ads.
Offline dictionaries is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Offline dictionaries installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.