Obenkyo for PC – Get the last version of Obenkyo 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Obenkyo App for Windows
Download last version of Obenkyo App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Obenkyo on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Obenkyo on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Obenkyo into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Obenkyo “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Obenkyo.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Obenkyo app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Obenkyo on MAC PC
This Obenkyo is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Obenkyo App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Obenkyo?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Obenkyo for Windows Reviews
Obenkyo App Preview
Learn Japanese hiragana, katakana and kanji, and test yourself by drawing, or multiple choice.
This application helps you memorize:
– Japanese syllabary :Katakana & Hiragana, with flash card, keyboard, or drawing recognition
– Numbers, in romaji, Hiragana, or kanji
– 2300+ japanese kanji’s (level 1-5 JLPT or Jouyou 1-7) with stroke animation (source KanjiVG), translation, readings (Source KanjiDict) with flash card and drawing game.
– 14600+ japanese words (in english) from EDICT with flash card test
– Experimental gramatical particle test (around 100 sentences from project Tatoeba) central to japanese language.
– Tae Kim Japanese Grammar guide.
– new locales (German, Spanish, Russian, Portugues, Thai, Polish, Chinese, Swedish and French), if you can help me adding new locales please contact me.
SD write authorisation for write Database to SD card
Analytic (Flurry.com) and Ads can be disabled in the settings.
— If at install you have an error “unknown 18”, try to remove your MicroSD car and install again. If it still don’t work try to send me a mail (thanks for the help Matthiew)
Technical update to change Android API version and change to disable tracking in adds
Obenkyo is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Obenkyo installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.