NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) for PC – Get the last version of NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) App for Windows
Download last version of NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||NV Calculator (Non-Volatile)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the NV Calculator (Non-Volatile).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) on MAC PC
This NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) NV Calculator (Non-Volatile)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) for Windows Reviews
NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) App Preview
Do you want to add any GSM / WCDMA / LTE bands to your phone? Then use this app to calculate all needed NV (Non-Volatile memory) items.
This app is only useful for phones with a Qualcomm chipset.
If you don’t know how to add GSM / WCDMA / LTE bands to your phone, please refer to this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s5/general/how-to-add-rf-lte-frequency-bands-to-t2886059
That thread is for Samsung Galaxy S5, but the same principle is also applicable for many other phones, e.g. Samsung, LG, Sony, HTC, Nexus…
You also need some NV editor software (e.g. QPST, QXDM, EFS Professional…) on the PC to write these NV items to your phone.
>> NV items description:
+ Adding GSM / WCDMA bands:
NV 1877 (ID 01877) – RF Band Configuration
NV 0441 (ID 00441) – Band Class Preference
NV 0946 (ID 00946) – Expand Band Preference 16 to 32 Bits
NV 2954 (ID 02954) – Bits 32 to 63 of Band Preference
+ Adding LTE bands:
NV 6828 (ID 06828) – LTE BC Configuration
NV 6829 (ID 06829) – LTE BC Configuration DIV
Should you have any question, comment or suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact me on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-qualcomm-nv-calculator-adding-2g-3g-t2915649
v1.1.1: Bug fixes and improvements.
– Fixed UI issue on some devices.
– Removed the word ‘Qualcomm’ in the app’s title to avoid violation of the Content Policy.
v1.0.5: Add separate notation settings for GSM/WCDMA and LTE calculation. You should not change the default settings unless you know what you are doing.
NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.