Notepad Free for PC – Get the last version of Notepad Free 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Notepad Free App for Windows
Download last version of Notepad Free App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Notepad Free|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Notepad Free on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Notepad Free on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Notepad Free into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Notepad Free “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Notepad Free.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Notepad Free app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Notepad Free on MAC PC
This Notepad Free is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Notepad Free App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Notepad Free?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Notepad Free for Windows Reviews
Notepad Free App Preview
Notepad Free is a small and fast app to create and edit text notes. Features:
* simple interface that most of the users find easy to use
* no limits on note’s length or number of notes (of course there’s a limit to phone’s storage)
* creating and editing text notes
* sharing notes with other apps (e.g. sending a note in Gmail)
* widgets allowing to quickly create or edit notes
* backup function for saving and loading notes from a backup file (zip file)
** Important **
Please remember to make a backup copy of notes before formatting a phone or buying a new phone.
* Why do I advise to not install the app on an SD card?
I follow Google’s advice to block installing on an SD card apps that use widgets. This app uses widgets, which are like icons for the notes, and can be placed on a phone’s home screen (for example).
* Why is the permission for writing on SD card listed on the permissions list?
It’s optional, and it’s needed for the backup function. The backup functions creates a backup copy of all notes and saves it to a file. This file can be saved anywhere, so the app must get the permission for even listing possible target folder.
Please remember that the permission can be revoked at any moment by going into the app’s settings. Also, the app will ask for the permission when needed.
If you have any additional questions, just contact me by email: [email protected] .
* bug fixes (e.g. crash on startup)
I’m waiting for any comments or bug reports at [email protected]
Notepad Free is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Notepad Free installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.