Norton Family Parental Control for PC – Get the last version of Norton Family Parental Control 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Norton Family Parental Control App for Windows
Download last version of Norton Family Parental Control App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Norton Family Parental Control|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Norton Family Parental Control on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Norton Family Parental Control on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Norton Family Parental Control into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Norton Family Parental Control “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Norton Family Parental Control.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Norton Family Parental Control app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Norton Family Parental Control on MAC PC
This Norton Family Parental Control is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Norton Family Parental Control App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Norton Family Parental Control?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Norton Family Parental Control for Windows Reviews
Norton Family Parental Control App Preview
Keeping your kids safer online requires more than managing screen time. Norton Family helps you supervise and manage your kids’ online activities.
• Helps you manage your child’s remote learning environment, so you can keep your child focused on schoolwork during the school day.
• Helps block unsuitable sites while your kids are surfing the Internet
• Let’s you see what websites they’re visiting
• Let’s you see what they’re searching for
• Let’s you see what apps they’re downloading and more.
And while Norton Family lets you set online time limits, it also helps you start open and ongoing conversations about how to build safe and smart online habits. As a parent, it’s important to have insight into what your kids are doing. Our helpful tools allow you to monitor kids’ online activities at a glance or be notified by email alerts, so you know when it’s time to talk.
“Norton Family offers an impressive range of parental control and monitoring features for parents of today’s hyper-connected kids.” Neil J. Rubenking
Reprinted from www.pcmag.com with permission @2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Help your kids explore, learn, and enjoy their connected world more safely with the following features:
School Time: Remote learning requires the internet, so pausing the internet on your child’s device is not an option. Norton Family School Time is a feature to help parents manage their child’s remote learning environment, so you can keep your child focused on schoolwork and avoid other internet distractions during the school day. (Available on Windows™, Android™ and iOS).
Web Supervision: Let your kids explore the Web freely, with tools that help you block unsuitable websites while keeping you in the know about which sites they’re visiting.
Time Supervision: Stay on top of how much time your kids spend on their devices.
Search Supervision: See words, terms, and phrases your kids are searching for to gain insights into their interests and help protect them from inappropriate content.
Location Supervision: Lets you know where your child is when they are carrying their device and the device is turned on.
Parent Mobile App: Stay in the loop about your kids’ online activities from your Android or iOS mobile device and adjust settings when you’re on the go.
Video Supervision: See a list of the YouTube videos your kids watch on their PCs or iOS devices and even view a snippet of each video, so you know when you need to talk.
Mobile App Supervision: See which apps your kids have downloaded on their Android devices and choose which ones they can use.
Instant Lock: Parents can help kids take a break by locking the device so they can re-focus, or join the family at dinner. Individual devices can be unlocked with a PIN. Parents and children can still contact each other while the device is in lock mode.
Email Alerts: Receive an email when your kids attempt to visit a blocked site so that you can start a conversation about appropriate content.
Access Request: Open the lines of communication by enabling your ids too send you a note if they disagree with a blocked site or house rule. Parents can accept or reject the request via app, web portal and web browser on any device.
Monthly/Weekly Reports: Opt to receive detailed reports of what your kids are doing online, right in your email in-box
An account is required to use the Norton Family app. Use this app to set up, review, manage and customize your House Rules and Settings for each child you’ve added.
Video Supervision monitors videos that your kids view on YouTube.com. It does not monitor or track YouTube videos that have been embedded in other websites or blogs.
– Minor bug fixes
Norton Family Parental Control is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Norton Family Parental Control installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.